PDA

View Full Version : Bills #5 Seed

juice
01-02-2005, 10:59 AM
The Colts will play their starters today and defeat Denver.. while the Jets are once again without Abraham and have failed to produce a consistant pass rush in his absense.

The Jets wont get the production from Pennington's injured arm, and the Greatest show on Turf will flourish at home on the Turfwith a lack of a Jets pass rush.

The Bills will defeat the Steelers because Cowher will allow his student(MM) to walk all over the 2nd Stringers.

Jayhawk
01-02-2005, 11:02 AM
The Colts will play their starters today and defeat Denver.. while the Jets are once again without Abraham and have failed to produce a consistant pass rush in his absense.

The Jets wont get the production from Pennington's injured arm, and the Greatest show on Turf will flourish at home on the Turfwith a lack of a Jets pass rush.

The Bills will defeat the Steelers because Cowher will allow his student(MM) to walk all over the 2nd Stringers.
that's all well and good and I hope it happens, but I hope that the Steelers don't LET us win.

alohabillsfan
01-02-2005, 01:44 PM
I will take the win anyway we get it! For all I care they could leave at half time! and give up!

mypoorfriendme
01-02-2005, 03:18 PM

oh the irony