PDA

View Full Version : ESPN can't get enuff BILLS...

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 11:32 AM
I swear everytime im watching ESPN, im always seein the BILLS. Before we went on this 6 game run, the BILLS time on ESPN was far and few between. And aparently everyone has the new Billieve shirts (cant wait till mines shipped). Im liken all this new interest...

:gobills:

YOU GOTTA BILLIEVE

lordofgun
01-02-2005, 11:49 AM
I swear everytime im watching ESPN, im always seein the BILLS. Before we went on this 6 game run, the BILLS time on ESPN was far and few between. And aparently everyone has the new Billieve shirts (cant wait till mines shipped). Im liken all this new interest...

YOU GOTTA BILLIEVE
Hmmm....what happened to the conspiracy that ESPN hates the Bills? Maybe they weren't covering us earlier in the year because we weren't worth covering.

Typ0
01-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Hmmm....what happened to the conspiracy that ESPN hates the Bills? Maybe they weren't covering us earlier in the year because we weren't worth covering.

yeah...we stunk.

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Chris Berman likes the BILLS

FTG
01-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Anyone see Shannon sharpe on CBS? He says if Caroling makes the playoffs they would be a better comeback story than the Bills. The would not even have a shot at the playoffs if the were not playing in the minor league

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 12:06 PM
yeah...we stunk.
SOO true...Only imagine the possibilities we'd have in the NFC, "minor league." At 10-6 we'd be a POWERHOUSE!! In the AFC you need 11 wins to make the playoffs without a worry...

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Anyone see Shannon sharpe on CBS? He says if Caroling makes the playoffs they would be a better comeback story than the Bills. The would not even have a shot at the playoffs if the were not playing in the minor league
posted wrong quote, my bad************