X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jersey1031
    • Feb 2003

ESPN can't get enuff BILLS...

I swear everytime im watching ESPN, im always seein the BILLS. Before we went on this 6 game run, the BILLS time on ESPN was far and few between. And aparently everyone has the new Billieve shirts (cant wait till mines shipped). Im liken all this new interest...

YOU GOTTA BILLIEVE
    "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Finch1031
    I swear everytime im watching ESPN, im always seein the BILLS. Before we went on this 6 game run, the BILLS time on ESPN was far and few between. And aparently everyone has the new Billieve shirts (cant wait till mines shipped). Im liken all this new interest...

YOU GOTTA BILLIEVE
    Hmmm....what happened to the conspiracy that ESPN hates the Bills? Maybe they weren't covering us earlier in the year because we weren't worth covering.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
      Hmmm....what happened to the conspiracy that ESPN hates the Bills? Maybe they weren't covering us earlier in the year because we weren't worth covering.

yeah...we stunk.

Comment

• Jersey1031
        • Feb 2003

Chris Berman likes the BILLS

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Anyone see Shannon sharpe on CBS? He says if Caroling makes the playoffs they would be a better comeback story than the Bills. The would not even have a shot at the playoffs if the were not playing in the minor league
          Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Jersey1031
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
            yeah...we stunk.
            SOO true...Only imagine the possibilities we'd have in the NFC, "minor league." At 10-6 we'd be a POWERHOUSE!! In the AFC you need 11 wins to make the playoffs without a worry...

Comment

• Jersey1031
              • Feb 2003

Originally posted by FTG
              Anyone see Shannon sharpe on CBS? He says if Caroling makes the playoffs they would be a better comeback story than the Bills. The would not even have a shot at the playoffs if the were not playing in the minor league
              posted wrong quote, my bad************

Comment

Working...
              X