PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially starting the...Get Gregg Williams OUT of Buffalo thread....

Michael82
11-24-2002, 02:57 PM
This is it! We started 5-3 and looked promising! Now we are 5-6 and under .500. We have a really tough road ahead of us and are going to have problems even getting to 8-8. I hate to see this...but something has to get done. Gregg and his staff has to go! The players are starting to give up now and look terrible out there. They are the most penalized team of the league and are making bonehead plays. This coaching staff was severely outcoached against New England a few weeks ago and again looked outcoached today.

FIRE GREGG WILLIAMS NOW!!!

TacklingDummy
11-24-2002, 02:59 PM
Not to mention the defense he brought to Buffalo is the worst defense in the league.

I agree. GW needs to go.

4thAndLong
11-24-2002, 03:00 PM
The whole coaching staff needs to go!

Get Parcells in here ASAP!

venis2k1
11-24-2002, 03:03 PM
have him take watson and robinson with him!!!

TacklingDummy
11-24-2002, 03:04 PM
Maybe someone can give Robinson his jock back that Pennington faked him out of.

Then he can go.

colin
11-24-2002, 03:08 PM
We might clean out all of our coaches in the offseason.

Alluro
11-24-2002, 03:10 PM
Bill Parcells !!!!! Bill Parcells !!!!!

PA Season Ticket Holder
11-24-2002, 03:12 PM
Keep dreaming about Parcells

Alluro
11-24-2002, 03:14 PM
Parcells needs to complete the triangle and coach the only NY team he hasn't yet.

Michael82
11-24-2002, 03:15 PM
EXACTLY, TD! Gregg and his staff of goons MUST go! I thought he was going to bring the Titans defense to Buffalo!??! Instead he brought the worst Defense that Buffalo has ever had!!! All the players are being used WRONG!!! :angry:

Remember the first thing he said when he came here?

"I don't care what they do here defensively. I have had more success defensively then they have here."

Novacane
11-24-2002, 03:29 PM
You guys are right! The whole staff needs to go!

Rebecky
11-24-2002, 04:44 PM
Does GW really not understand that all he did in Tennessee was implement FISHER'S defense? FISHER made all the important decisions, including player hiring and firing, assistant coach hiring and firing, and it was FISHER who anticipated the offense, read the field and called defensive adjustments from the sidelines. At least, that's what the local rags reported, confirmed by sideline dwellers on the fan boards.

GW's strength at TN was his ability to communicate Fisher's designs to the players. In that sense, he was a good #2 man.

Now I have no problem with the fact that GW was really just an assistant DC learning under Fisher; there have been HC's with worse credentials. But for GW to claim that he, GW, was responsible for the Titans defense, well that's just an out and out lie! And what scares me is that it's a lie GW apparently believes himself! I'm beginning to think he's either seriously delusional or seriously dumb.

JayWood
11-24-2002, 05:44 PM
Up til this point I was going to give GW the benefit of the doubt, but Iam now with everyone else here, he has to go. I like the idea of reuniting Parcells and Bledsoe once again, doubt it will happen but hell at least you can dream!!

Michael82
11-24-2002, 06:35 PM
You aren't the only one, Jay! I used to be a fan of Gregg. I liked his tough guy attitude. I gave him chances over and over again. I'm sick of giving him chances! He has to coach good and win at least 3 of the next 5 games if he wants to keep his job, IMO.

ublinkwescore
11-24-2002, 06:56 PM
We won't win three more games this season. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO OUR OFFENSE? Man I've never been so irate.

There's no way Bill Parcells will ever coach the Bills - he probably doesn't have it any more anyways. This team needs a serious overhaul in the brass.

ublinkwescore
11-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Marvin Lewis wants out of Washington - there's one bright spot.

God I hope we don't end up being the next bungles. I'll stop watching football for a long time.

Michael82
11-24-2002, 07:10 PM
MARV LEVY!!! :D

BillC
11-24-2002, 07:47 PM
You are kidding, right?

Marv is past his prime.

If Lewis wants out- I say bring him in.

LMB
11-24-2002, 10:49 PM
Get them out of here. I almost think the team is folding to get these guy's canned. If so great anything to get GW out is fine with me.

Typ0
11-24-2002, 10:54 PM
I don't want Lewis. No one knows if he can coach or not. Get someone with some experience in the position or we are going to screw up a good team next year.