Nighthawk
01-02-2005, 02:34 PM
I hate this son of a B#tch!

BiLLSRuLE
01-02-2005, 02:43 PM
put in matthews NOW!!!

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 02:46 PM
No, don't put in Mathews. I want this decided by Drew so the Drew supporters have no wiggle room. You just give him a possible excuse if they pull him.

When this team is sitting on the sidelines watching other teams in the playoffs, maybe people will face reality and see that Drew is done.

BillsFever21
01-02-2005, 02:49 PM
I can't even believe earlier this week I'd settle with Drew next season till Losman was completely ready. Once again in the big game he chokes. I hope this son of a ***** falls of Niagara Falls.

hemi13
01-02-2005, 03:18 PM
SCREW YOU

SkateZilla
01-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Drew Didnt Cost Us,

the Offensive Pass Interfearance In the Red Zone Cost Us,

the 0-4 Start Because the Offensive Line Coulnt Hold Back Britney Spears Cost Us.,..

hemi13
01-02-2005, 03:24 PM
That's right Drew was responsible for the Steelers running the ball down our throat, taking 10 minutes off the clock in the 4th quarter. How many consecutive times did they run the ball and we couldn't stop it? GREAT DEFENSE

jamze132
01-02-2005, 03:59 PM
That's right Drew was responsible for the Steelers running the ball down our throat, taking 10 minutes off the clock in the 4th quarter. How many consecutive times did they run they
ball and we couldn't stop it? GREAT DEFENSE

That never would have happened if Drew didn't suck so bad, oh yeah... and Lindel missing a chip shot. We would have played so much tighter on both sides of the ball if we had a 4 point lead going into the 4th quarter. It's all about momentum.

The Predator
01-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Bledsoe Is Done!!!

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Bledsoe Is Done!!!

Lindell better be as well. :mad:

SkateZilla
01-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Im telling You.. Its Not Bledsoes Fault..

No QB Will Do Good and Put Up Numbers if He's Either Sacked or Stripped As Soon as He Says HIKE.

Granted the Offensive Line has Been Better during the 2nd half of the season.. its still making these huge mistakes wich leave bledsoe out on a limb.

do you know how many times we have been in the red zone and came out with nothing due to penalties?.. thats the main problem right there.

Bill Brasky
01-02-2005, 06:57 PM
You know what, Drew played like ****, but a lot of this has to go on our "amazing D". 2nd and 3rd stringers walked all over them, PIT owned the TOP, a rookie running back went over 100 yards, and they had virtually no pass rush. Utterly pathetic. And to make matters worse, they had a HOME crowd behind them and couldn't stop a ****ing 5 year old rushing the ball.

FTG
01-02-2005, 07:13 PM

No QB Will Do Good and Put Up Numbers if He's Either Sacked or Stripped As Soon as He Says HIKE.

Drew had plenty of time most of the day. He sucks.........period

Bufftp
01-02-2005, 07:14 PM
F*** Bledsoe
Are you Gay?

Bills 4 life
01-02-2005, 07:17 PM
I hate this son of a B#tch!
HILARIOUS!! LOL

mybills
01-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Are you Gay?
:roflmao:

FTG
01-02-2005, 07:32 PM
HILARIOUS!! LOL

Agreed! :snicker: My dog is so lucky I have the zone to hang out at after a stupid loss like today

The Predator
01-03-2005, 12:40 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TedMock
01-03-2005, 08:39 AM
The QB deserves a good share of the blame, but he didn't single-handedly lose the game either. A horrible first quarter, coupled with not recognizing the double blitz, which is a staple in the Pittsburgh defense, in the second half was enough to turn an otherwise average game into a disaster. Drew looked like the QB we watched last season, not the QB we watched the last two months. Lindell's miss just totally deflated us, even so, how can solely I blame him? The entire team played flat. How about the true golden boy, Eric Moulds, assisting in drive kills early on, with two drops. Not "would've been nice catches," but drops that hit him square in the hands...twice. Reed? another nice drop, and a stupid penalty. Speaking of penalties, how about 11 of them for well over 100 yards? WTF is wrong with these guys? Oh yeah, 3rd and 9, 3rd and 12, 3rd and 10......first down, first down, first down. So much for that dominating defense. It's their own damn fault that they were on the field so much. Giving up so many long 3rd's in the first half, left them exhausted in the second. Pat Williams played well, as did Willis, but that's it. We also have our stellar backups Joe Burns and Shaud Williams. Burns completely whiffed on a safety blitz, and Williams runs to the wrong hole later on. What else? Don't forget the complete meltdown on special teams. Did we not practice that aspect this week? No blocking on the return game what-so-ever. Go ahead pick anybody as your reason for why we lost, you can't get the question wrong.

jamze132
01-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Screw all this analytical crap. We lost because Drew and Lindel (the ambiguously gay duo) don't have the stomach to win in a big game! Say what you want about our O-line and defense. Just remember that after Ace drove the Bills over 80 yrd, Gary lined up and missed a chip shot that changes the entire course of the game.