PDA

View Full Version : If Bledsoe is our QB next year our hearts will just be broken again

FTG
01-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Once again he chokes in a big game against a good D (second stringers)

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I can hardly wait to hear the Drew supporters and the excuses they will bring. :rolleyes:

Nighthawk
01-02-2005, 02:36 PM
he absolutely sucks! All of you Bledsoe supporters...where are you?

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 02:40 PM
I have a pre-written thread that I will post shortly and make a sticky. Sucks to be right, but I will make sure the DLC sees that thread for as long as my Zbs can keep it there. Stay tuned.

FTG
01-02-2005, 02:42 PM
I hate him. This winning streak made me be stupid enough to think just maybe he could be the QB to manage a game and not get you beat. What a friggen sucker I was.

Drew is a loser when needed and always will be. IF they bring him back next year Donahoe is a moron

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 02:47 PM
I hate him. This winning streak made me be stupid enough to think just maybe he could be the QB to manage a game and not get you beat. What a friggen sucker I was.

Drew is a loser when needed and always will be. IF they bring him back next year Donahoe is a moron
I never waivered nor believed. Some called me negative nancy or a tennis fan, but I KNEW that piece of **** would choke. K-N-E-W it.

The team will never amount to **** until he is GONE.

JayWood
01-02-2005, 02:48 PM
There is still about 10 mins left in the game, however I am getting off the "Fans who support Drew Bledsoe" bandwagon and am on board with the "Fans who want to see J.P Losman next season" bandwagon. Another big game and the guy has choked, and against a bunch of second string defensemen. I will say this, Denver and the Jets better win because if we could have had a chance to get in and blew it because of the crappy offenive play today...its gonna be a looooooooooooong off season :cry:

FTG
01-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Hopefully this game opened TD and MM eyes. If they bring back Drew they are not serious about winning a championship

Discotrish
01-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Hopefully this game opened TD and MM eyes. If they bring back Drew they are not serious about winning a championship

My favorite was when he handed off to the Pittsburgh defensive lineman. Or maybe the Half Shuttle Pass. (Call it Shuttle off back to Buffalo.) Never mind the actual interceptions, how about the two or three they could've had but somehow dropped? We could be down four touchdowns instead of just enough to continue playing.

How about in the first half when we're pass pass passing instead of run run running....what, is he going for stats?

E. Freaking. Gads.

Patti :shocked:

chernobylwraiths
01-02-2005, 02:58 PM
All you better start supporting a new team next year. Drew will be our starter.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 03:03 PM
If that's the case, I will not watch any of the games. I refuse to watch my team being ***** up the *** by incompetent management. However, I do not think even TD will be stupid enough to keep Drew. I really have to believe he isn't THAT dumb.

ScottLawrence
01-02-2005, 03:03 PM
God damnit!

I was tricked again.

Please be gone Drew and your dirty little tricks too. :fury:

FTG
01-02-2005, 03:12 PM

In your dreams. We are'nt going anywhere. We will be here telling the truth about that piece of sheet QB until he's gone

hemi13
01-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Thats right I'm a Drew supporter. Last I checked the defense was beat by the second string pretty well. I blame Lindel for missing the fieldgoal and taking the wind out of our team. You Drew haters need to get a life.

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Thats right I'm a Drew supporter. Last I checked the defense was beat by the second string pretty well. I blame Lindel for missing the fieldgoal and taking the wind out of our team. You Drew haters need to get a life.

This team has won IN SPITE of Drew for most of this season. I was at Seattle and watched him throw 3 INT's and countless other balls that took acrobatic feats by our receivers to even catch. We won that game thanks to our defense in spite Drews best attempts to give the game away.

Take the blinders off and watch his throws. They are high, ahead or behind receivers almost every time. He has ZERO accuracy if it isn't a 40 yard deep ball. 40 Yard deep throws are pretty but it's the short ones that move the chains and he is HORRIBLY inaccurate with them.

Nighthawk
01-02-2005, 03:24 PM

And you need to get a clue!

Discotrish
01-02-2005, 03:29 PM

The defense played well enough to win this game. The offense did not. Drew had that "deer in the headlights" look during this game. I think he knew his career is on the line, or at least his legacy vis a vis Buffalo. He did not play with that efforless confidence you need in your starter.

Patti :tired:

hemi13
01-02-2005, 03:30 PM
PLEASE

FTG
01-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Bledsoe does no wrong does he Hemi

chernobylwraiths
01-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Bledsoe does no wrong does he Hemi

Does he do any right in our win streak?

FTG
01-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Does he do any right in our win streak?

Think you can convince the NFL to let us play all crap teams next year?

Mahdi
01-02-2005, 03:45 PM
I have always been a Drew supporter and still am. However I think that its time to see what JP can do. Just like Willis came in and gave our offense a spark, I think JP can do the same thing for the Bills at the QB position. JP is more of a playmaker, combined with the weapons he will have around him; McGahee, Moulds, Evans and hopefully a couple of solid O-linemen he should be very successful.

Akhippo
01-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Its so easy to be negative. Its hard to win and easy to lose, so the haters must be hedging there intelligents by always predicting theyll lose. That way if we win youll give the,"Im glad to be wrong", but when they lose everybody has to listen to," I told you so, i was right from the beginning". Well i guess with the limited mental capacity to actually grasp the whole game, you are left fixating on the QB. So much so that you actually figure out what look he has on his face during a play, instead of realizing that Drew was hit by an unblocked rusher. But hey, I guess we better get use to all the geniuses since well have to listen to their uncanny insight on the Bills for another season since Bledsoe will more than likely be our QB.

Nighthawk
01-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Its so easy to be negative. Its hard to win and easy to lose, so the haters must be hedging there intelligents by always predicting theyll lose. That way if we win youll give the,"Im glad to be wrong", but when they lose everybody has to listen to," I told you so, i was right from the beginning". Well i guess with the limited mental capacity to actually grasp the whole game, you are left fixating on the QB. So much so that you actually figure out what look he has on his face during a play, instead of realizing that Drew was hit by an unblocked rusher. But hey, I guess we better get use to all the geniuses since well have to listen to their uncanny insight on the Bills for another season since Bledsoe will more than likely be our QB.

Hey, man...if you like to watch a QB choke and cost us games, good for you. However, that does nothing for me. Prove to me that this guy has what it takes to lead this team past good teams...please, enlighten me!

ricogarion
01-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Drew came up pathetically small today so save the cheerleading for another day this town has had its fill of "feel good stories" now its time to show me the fearless leader not the fearful leader.

BSXIII
01-02-2005, 03:53 PM
The Bills played the best team in the league today and came up short. There is no shame in that. Pittsburgh is 15-1 for a reason and today they showed the reason why. The Bills won as a team during the streak and lost as a team today. Putting all the blame on Bledsoe is ridiculous. He did not choke, the Bills just ran into a superior team and the entire offense was overmatched. The same thing happened when New England and Philly played Pittsburgh. They did not bring their A game every week, but they showed when they bring it they are the best team in the league. The Bills just aren't at that level yet, however they are close. If the Bills can make half the progress they did this season, they'll be in great shape for next year.

Mahdi
01-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Another thing that JP will bring is confidence. I think aslong as Drew is our QB he will always question himself. Dont get me wrong I like Drew and I think that he is taking more than his share of the blame for this loss, but a change is necessary.

FTG
01-02-2005, 03:57 PM
The Bills played the best team in the league today and came up short. There is no shame in that. .

:rolleyes: That was not the Pittsburg Steelers that beat us today. It was thier 2nd and 3rd string. A practice squad guy ran for over 100 yds on us. There is shame in that.

ricogarion
01-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Man watching Drew today was painful doesn't anyone see how he is lacking something? He is not cool under pressure and squeezes the ball till there is no air left in it.He was in a position to make a difference today but like numerous Bills today he came up severly short.Just remember him frozen in time getting his spleen blown out of the stadium and fumbling away a touchdown,he never knew what hit him and thats a problem.If losman is remotely ready he must start just just due to the fact that he can move and think at the same time.

BSXIII
01-02-2005, 04:05 PM
:rolleyes: That was not the Pittsburg Steelers that beat us today. It was thier 2nd and 3rd string. A practice squad guy ran for over 100 yds on us. There is shame in that.

Yes, but much like the Broncos of a few years ago the Steelers win games in the trenches. Stewart, Maddox, and Roethlisburger all played like pro bowlers behind that line. I think it's a similar situation with their RB's. Everyone credits their skill players, but it's their line (O and D) that are their main strength IMO.

Akhippo
01-02-2005, 04:07 PM
At least there are people here who will at least mention other reasons for the loss. Like was said, our D got ran over by 3rd and 4th string RBs. Couldnt stop a third down all day. The line held up decently, but let a rusher in untouched for a sack for a TD. There were a number of drops and stupid penalties. And yes Drew could have played better. But to beat the best you have to bring your A game. But I guess your right. Bledsoe lost the game for us today. Whatever.

Discotrish
01-02-2005, 04:09 PM

Maybe you can calculate for us how long he held onto the ball. Or how much time he had available before throwing the next crappy pass, at least two of which bounced off Pittsburgh defenders.

When you see a disaster you Assess the Damage. You try to figure out what went wrong so you don't go into next season expecting different results if you have the same players and game plan. And where is YOUR analysis of everything that went right for the Bills in this game, so we can fixate on THAT? Mabye a long pass against a Prevent Defense? There were several terrific McGahee runs -- I don't think anyone is suggesting we get rid of him.

Maybe you could give us your bottom line, since you can apparently see the whole field from where you are sitting. Would YOU keep Drew as starter next year? It is hard to win, after all. How much work are you prepared to have the Bills do to make up for Drew's mistakes? He wasn't the only one making them, of course. They were only among the more obvious.

Patti

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 04:12 PM
losman isnt even ready is he?

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 04:16 PM
losman isnt even ready is he?

He better be by next season or we wasted a draft pick on him.

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 04:17 PM
cant rush him into the stratin job bro. it wouldnt be a waste if he waited another year. cant just expect him to come out and be amazing

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 04:19 PM
starting*

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 09:36 PM
No use talking sense with some people. Drew had a bad day but so did a whole lot of players...you saw it, I saw it, anyone who knows the game saw it. But there are some who can't see past the QB. It was Drew's fault Evans and Moulds dropped a few easy passes, for example. :idunno:

At least there are people here who will at least mention other reasons for the loss. Like was said, our D got ran over by 3rd and 4th string RBs. Couldnt stop a third down all day. The line held up decently, but let a rusher in untouched for a sack for a TD. There were a number of drops and stupid penalties. And yes Drew could have played better. But to beat the best you have to bring your A game. But I guess your right. Bledsoe lost the game for us today. Whatever. :bf1: Some people can't see past the QB..there's little hope for them

FTG
01-02-2005, 09:40 PM
No use talking sense with some people. Drew had a bad day but so did a whole lot of players...you saw it, I saw it, anyone who knows the game saw it. But there are some who can't see past the QB. It was Drew's fault Evans and Moulds dropped a few easy passes, for example. :idunno:
:bf1: Some people can't see past the QB..there's little hope for them

Just like there's little hope for Bledsoe ever leading this team to a Super Bowl

BillsFever21
01-02-2005, 09:49 PM
We should've known Phil would be here making excuses :shakeno:

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Think you can convince the NFL to let us play all crap teams next year?
:roflmao:

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 09:58 PM
:bf1:

He will never admit to being wrong. :shakeno:

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 10:01 PM
wanna tell me what excuses I made?

:bf1:

He will never admit to being wrong. :shakeno::liar: I've bashed Drew for his mistakes and you know it

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 10:06 PM
wanna tell me what excuses I made?
:liar: I've bashed Drew for his mistakes and you know itYou mentioned a bad throw here, a bad decision there...sure.

Have you ever said he shouldn't be the starter?
Have you ever said he couldn't take this team to the next level?

No.

You always defended him in those two areas and kept saying it is a team game, therefore he wasn't as big a liability as I and others said. Turns out we were right and you were wrong.

Ebenezer
01-02-2005, 10:27 PM
I can hardly wait to hear the Drew supporters and the excuses they will bring. :rolleyes:
no excuses...he did not come up big in the big game...right now though there are few alternatives...

unpaid_bills
01-02-2005, 10:34 PM
The defense played well enough to win this game. The offense did not. Drew had that "deer in the headlights" look during this game. I think he knew his career is on the line, or at least his legacy vis a vis Buffalo. He did not play with that efforless confidence you need in your starter.

Patti :tired:
What game were you watching? The D gave up plenty. How about a 10 min drive to keep the ball for most of the 4th Quarter? With a freakin French QB and 3rd string RB. Pitts OL dominated. Turnovers, Crucial Penalties and lack of stopping Pitt cost us the game.

Drew did not have a good game for sure but he also had very poor blocking not much help from the WR. You cant put this all on Drew. When the D needed a stop they could not get it. It was unacceptable for the Whole team not just Drew

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
You mentioned a bad throw here, a bad decision there...sure.

Have you ever said he shouldn't be the starter?No.:liar2: I wanted him benched mid season...I retracted that wish when he started playing well...but don't confuse yourself with the facts :peace:

Have you ever said he couldn't take this team to the next level?

No. Of course not...I'm not a pyschic...since your psychic abilities are so superior to mine, I could really use the lotto numbers for Wednesday, thanks :peace:

You always defended him in those two areas .:liar2: