X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

If Bledsoe is our QB next year our hearts will just be broken again

Once again he chokes in a big game against a good D (second stringers)
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• ArcticWildMan

I can hardly wait to hear the Drew supporters and the excuses they will bring.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

he absolutely sucks! All of you Bledsoe supporters...where are you?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

I have a pre-written thread that I will post shortly and make a sticky. Sucks to be right, but I will make sure the DLC sees that thread for as long as my Zbs can keep it there. Stay tuned.

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

I hate him. This winning streak made me be stupid enough to think just maybe he could be the QB to manage a game and not get you beat. What a friggen sucker I was.

Drew is a loser when needed and always will be. IF they bring him back next year Donahoe is a moron

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by FTG
            I hate him. This winning streak made me be stupid enough to think just maybe he could be the QB to manage a game and not get you beat. What a friggen sucker I was.

Drew is a loser when needed and always will be. IF they bring him back next year Donahoe is a moron
            I never waivered nor believed. Some called me negative nancy or a tennis fan, but I KNEW that piece of **** would choke. K-N-E-W it.

The team will never amount to **** until he is GONE.

Comment

• JayWood
              The Professor
              • Jul 2002

There is still about 10 mins left in the game, however I am getting off the "Fans who support Drew Bledsoe" bandwagon and am on board with the "Fans who want to see J.P Losman next season" bandwagon. Another big game and the guy has choked, and against a bunch of second string defensemen. I will say this, Denver and the Jets better win because if we could have had a chance to get in and blew it because of the crappy offenive play today...its gonna be a looooooooooooong off season
              When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Hopefully this game opened TD and MM eyes. If they bring back Drew they are not serious about winning a championship

Comment

• Discotrish
                  Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by FTG
                  Hopefully this game opened TD and MM eyes. If they bring back Drew they are not serious about winning a championship
                  My favorite was when he handed off to the Pittsburgh defensive lineman. Or maybe the Half Shuttle Pass. (Call it Shuttle off back to Buffalo.) Never mind the actual interceptions, how about the two or three they could've had but somehow dropped? We could be down four touchdowns instead of just enough to continue playing.

How about in the first half when we're pass pass passing instead of run run running....what, is he going for stats?

E. Freaking. Gads.

Patti
                  Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

All you better start supporting a new team next year. Drew will be our starter.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                      If that's the case, I will not watch any of the games. I refuse to watch my team being ***** up the *** by incompetent management. However, I do not think even TD will be stupid enough to keep Drew. I really have to believe he isn't THAT dumb.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                        • Jan 2004

God damnit!

I was tricked again.

Please be gone Drew and your dirty little tricks too.
                        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• FTG
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                          In your dreams. We are'nt going anywhere. We will be here telling the truth about that piece of sheet QB until he's gone

Comment

• hemi13
                            • Jan 2004

Thats right I'm a Drew supporter. Last I checked the defense was beat by the second string pretty well. I blame Lindel for missing the fieldgoal and taking the wind out of our team. You Drew haters need to get a life.
                            Bills Backers of Tucson

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by hemi13
                              Thats right I'm a Drew supporter. Last I checked the defense was beat by the second string pretty well. I blame Lindel for missing the fieldgoal and taking the wind out of our team. You Drew haters need to get a life.
                              This team has won IN SPITE of Drew for most of this season. I was at Seattle and watched him throw 3 INT's and countless other balls that took acrobatic feats by our receivers to even catch. We won that game thanks to our defense in spite Drews best attempts to give the game away.

Take the blinders off and watch his throws. They are high, ahead or behind receivers almost every time. He has ZERO accuracy if it isn't a 40 yard deep ball. 40 Yard deep throws are pretty but it's the short ones that move the chains and he is HORRIBLY inaccurate with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X