Was that Drews last game as our starter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Was that Drews last game as our starter?

Lets hope so i think we would have won this game with J.P he would have made some plays with his legs. Its time to let the rookie play next year Drew is all done! Im done waitin for him to come around. Who do you guys think we will start next year????
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
    Lets hope so i think we would have won this game with J.P he would have made some plays with his legs. Its time to let the rookie play next year Drew is all done! Im done waitin for him to come around. Who do you guys think we will start next year????
    Depends......

ON how GOD DAMN Stubborn Tom Donahoe is going to be with Drew.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

There had better at the very least be an open cometition in camp. If they just hand the job back to this loser they are idiots
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Why did we draft Losman if he isn't going to play? I can understand him not playing this year, but next year he better be the starter or we will be faced with another season of mediocre QB'ing.

Comment

• McGaheehee
          • Dec 2004

Is it Drew's Last Start as a Bill...

LETS HOPE SO.
          v. Bledsoe, Drew (blds)
          v. verb
          1. To be completely unable to read a Blitz: "Wow, you really Bledsoed that Blitz read"
          2. To be in a constant condition resembling Deer in headlights: "Are you ok? You look like Drew Bledsoe"
          3. To be consistantly able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory: "That sure-win was completely Bledsoed"
          v. Lindell, Rian (lndl)
          v. verb
          1. The act of resembling a NFL kicker yet being unable to fulfill the duties of one: "I thought he kicked balls for a living? Looks more like hes a Lindell"
          2. To be completely unable to kick a ball in pressure situations when called upon to do so: "He missed that post by 15 yards! What a Lindell!"
          3. To be consistantly able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory: see Bledsoe, Drew

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Unfortunately no. He will come back next year and Mularky will be full of mularky and say that "Drew is our starter". No, I am not bashing our coach, I really like him. But Drew will start next year and he will play the exact same as this if not a little worse. Just good enough that the coach will be hesitant to play Losman. But bad enough that we lose 6-7 games.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
              Why did we draft Losman if he isn't going to play? I can understand him not playing this year, but next year he better be the starter or we will be faced with another season of mediocre QB'ing.

Its less then Mediocre.

Its more like Mediocre against ****ty teams and then TERRIBLE against the great teams in the league.
              You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

God I hope so!

Comment

• DaBills
                  • Sep 2004

Get JP in there. I don't think the year would be lost either. We have more weapons to surround him with than say a Manning has in NY.

If we wait another year to see if Drew can win it all, that's one more year of WM, Moulds and Josh Reed's skills being wasted while JP's in the wings. For what? Drew's shown us what he can do with a very soft schedule and some premier offensive talent: 9-7.
                  “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

It's about as good as it's gonna get with Drew in there. I want JP.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The Predator
                      • Nov 2004

Bledsoe Is Done!!!

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>05

"If Your Attack Is Going Well, Your Probably Walking Into An Ambush"

Comment

Working...
                      X