PDA

View Full Version : Was that Drews last game as our starter?

BillsFanInMass
01-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Lets hope so i think we would have won this game with J.P he would have made some plays with his legs. Its time to let the rookie play next year Drew is all done! Im done waitin for him to come around. Who do you guys think we will start next year????

ScottLawrence
01-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Lets hope so i think we would have won this game with J.P he would have made some plays with his legs. Its time to let the rookie play next year Drew is all done! Im done waitin for him to come around. Who do you guys think we will start next year????

Depends......

ON how GOD DAMN Stubborn Tom Donahoe is going to be with Drew.

FTG
01-02-2005, 03:22 PM
There had better at the very least be an open cometition in camp. If they just hand the job back to this loser they are idiots

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Why did we draft Losman if he isn't going to play? I can understand him not playing this year, but next year he better be the starter or we will be faced with another season of mediocre QB'ing.

McGaheehee
01-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Is it Drew's Last Start as a Bill...

LETS HOPE SO.

jamze132
01-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately no. He will come back next year and Mularky will be full of mularky and say that "Drew is our starter". No, I am not bashing our coach, I really like him. But Drew will start next year and he will play the exact same as this if not a little worse. Just good enough that the coach will be hesitant to play Losman. But bad enough that we lose 6-7 games.

ScottLawrence
01-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Why did we draft Losman if he isn't going to play? I can understand him not playing this year, but next year he better be the starter or we will be faced with another season of mediocre QB'ing.

Its less then Mediocre.

Its more like Mediocre against ****ty teams and then TERRIBLE against the great teams in the league.

Nighthawk
01-02-2005, 03:46 PM
God I hope so!

DaBills
01-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Get JP in there. I don't think the year would be lost either. We have more weapons to surround him with than say a Manning has in NY.

If we wait another year to see if Drew can win it all, that's one more year of WM, Moulds and Josh Reed's skills being wasted while JP's in the wings. For what? Drew's shown us what he can do with a very soft schedule and some premier offensive talent: 9-7.

lordofgun
01-02-2005, 03:54 PM
It's about as good as it's gonna get with Drew in there. I want JP.

The Predator
01-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Bledsoe Is Done!!!

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>05