PDA

View Full Version : The 4th & 1 play that ended the season

McGaheehee
01-02-2005, 03:22 PM
I am sooooo peeved right now. Drew played so bad its I wanna ring his neck, and Lindell... DONT GET ME STARTED ON "My only job is kicking balls, yet I CANT do my job" Lindell.

I think the real point at which the Bills lost the game was when they didnt go for the 4th & 1. They chose to take the "conservative" maneuver and in-turn missed the field goal and gave the ball back to the Steelers, who consequently got 60yrds on the following run play.

Im stunned. I want Drew GONE and Lindell sent to the AFL, but beyond that, I want the coaches taken to task. THEY lost the game... AND THE BAZILLION PENALTIES The Bills took. Im just so annoyed. Just so sad. I love the Bills and im a Bills fan for life, but boy oh boy, I am looking forward to the J.P. Losman era.

What was supposed to be a run into the playoffs turns into one of the most depressing days in Bills history. Im just so disappointed. Congratulations to a great run for the Bills... 6 in a row after 0-4 was great.. We thank you guys for it! :tip: . But Heres to 2005 and the new look "read: NO DREW BLEDSOE, NO RYAN LINDELL" Buffalo Bills!

Ingtar33
01-02-2005, 03:27 PM
The fieldgoal was a smart call, who in their right mind thought your FG kicker was going to screw a 30 yard kick?

other than that im 100% with you.

don137
01-02-2005, 03:32 PM
The penalty on Reed that cost us a first down was the big swing play. The unfortunate thing is I don't feel it would of impacted the play. If they converted they were first and goal and am convinced McGahee would of run it in for a 8 point lead. That would of put the game out of the hands of Bledsoe who proved once again that he is not a money player and chokes in big games.

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 03:48 PM
i really wished they woulda went for it, instead lindell schanked it...

:jetsuck: