X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McGaheehee
    • Dec 2004

The 4th & 1 play that ended the season

I am sooooo peeved right now. Drew played so bad its I wanna ring his neck, and Lindell... DONT GET ME STARTED ON "My only job is kicking balls, yet I CANT do my job" Lindell.

I think the real point at which the Bills lost the game was when they didnt go for the 4th & 1. They chose to take the "conservative" maneuver and in-turn missed the field goal and gave the ball back to the Steelers, who consequently got 60yrds on the following run play.

Im stunned. I want Drew GONE and Lindell sent to the AFL, but beyond that, I want the coaches taken to task. THEY lost the game... AND THE BAZILLION PENALTIES The Bills took. Im just so annoyed. Just so sad. I love the Bills and im a Bills fan for life, but boy oh boy, I am looking forward to the J.P. Losman era.

What was supposed to be a run into the playoffs turns into one of the most depressing days in Bills history. Im just so disappointed. Congratulations to a great run for the Bills... 6 in a row after 0-4 was great.. We thank you guys for it! . But Heres to 2005 and the new look "read: NO DREW BLEDSOE, NO RYAN LINDELL" Buffalo Bills!
    v. Bledsoe, Drew (blds)
    v. verb
    1. To be completely unable to read a Blitz: "Wow, you really Bledsoed that Blitz read"
    2. To be in a constant condition resembling Deer in headlights: "Are you ok? You look like Drew Bledsoe"
    3. To be consistantly able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory: "That sure-win was completely Bledsoed"
    v. Lindell, Rian (lndl)
    v. verb
    1. The act of resembling a NFL kicker yet being unable to fulfill the duties of one: "I thought he kicked balls for a living? Looks more like hes a Lindell"
    2. To be completely unable to kick a ball in pressure situations when called upon to do so: "He missed that post by 15 yards! What a Lindell!"
    3. To be consistantly able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory: see Bledsoe, Drew
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

The fieldgoal was a smart call, who in their right mind thought your FG kicker was going to screw a 30 yard kick?

other than that im 100% with you.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

The penalty on Reed that cost us a first down was the big swing play. The unfortunate thing is I don't feel it would of impacted the play. If they converted they were first and goal and am convinced McGahee would of run it in for a 8 point lead. That would of put the game out of the hands of Bledsoe who proved once again that he is not a money player and chokes in big games.

Comment

• Jersey1031
        • Feb 2003

i really wished they woulda went for it, instead lindell schanked it...

"I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X