PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ingtar...

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Is it just me or does Drew panic in big games? He looked horrible today.

Ingtar33
01-02-2005, 03:36 PM
He looked awful. I've no idea what was wrong, i gave up on him after the NE loss, and he was getting me slowly back on board.

I think we all owe Mark a big apology, he was dead on, when it comes to drew vs a good defence.

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 03:37 PM
I just hope our coaching staff is smart enough to start JP next year. If they don't, why did we even draft him? :idunno:

Devin
01-02-2005, 03:38 PM
As much as I hate admitting it Wys hit it man. I dont agree with a lot of what he says but man did he have Drew pegged.

Shame really, he used to be a decent (and I do stress decent) QB.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 03:43 PM
I think we all owe Mark a big apology, he was dead on, when it comes to drew vs a good defence.
I think there is another person here who deserves an apology.

:couch:

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2005, 03:44 PM
I think there is another person here who deserves an apology.

:couch:
Not necessary. One and the same person.

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Not necessary. One and the same person.

No they aren't. :shakeno:

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2005, 03:46 PM
No they aren't. :shakeno:
Your Honor, I'll withdraw the last comment. :miyagi:

chernobylwraiths
01-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Sorry, but anybody who always tries to bring everybody down after a win deserves nothing. Saying once or twice that you don't think he will succeed will get you some recognition, but constantly saying he will fail and not give him any credit for a win streak is just being blind. Of course we were going to lose again someday. Waiting for a loss so you can say I told you so it the height of arrogance.

Philagape
01-02-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't think Wys is hated because he criticizes Drew ... it's the self-promoting, personal way he does it. Plenty of people bash Drew, and deservedly so, but at least have some level of professionalism and decency.

Michael82
01-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Sorry, but anybody who always tries to bring everybody down after a win deserves nothing. Saying once or twice that you don't think he will succeed will get you some recognition, but constantly saying he will fail and not give him any credit for a win streak is just being blind. Of course we were going to lose again someday. Waiting for a loss so you can say I told you so it the height of arrogance.

:bf1:

Good post!

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 10:16 PM
:bf1:

Good post!
Stupendous post...not just good, Mikey :shakeno:
:10:

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Stupendous post...not just good, Mikey :shakeno:
:10:

Oh please. We pay these athletes millions of dollars via our ticket sales and TV revenues. We are entitled to voice our discontent at their sloppy play.

If I came to work and performed in a half-assed manner like the Bills did today, I would probably be responsible for the death or serious injury of a lineman or two.

I'm sick of hearing excuses. These clowns make more in a year than I will ever make in my lifetime. All for playing a game. I don't want to be told I can't be critical of how they perform in a stinking game. :mad:

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh please. We pay these athletes millions of dollars via our ticket sales and TV revenues. We are entitled to voice our discontent at their sloppy play.

If I came to work and performed in a half-assed manner like the Bills did today, I would probably be responsible for the death or serious injury of a lineman or two.

I'm sick of hearing excuses. These clowns make more in a year than I will ever make in my lifetime. All for playing a game. I don't want to be told I can't be critical of how they perform in a stinking game. :mad:Careful, you are bordering on being called out as "not a Bills fan". You must praise the players at all times no matter if you think any one of them sucks or your loyalty and/or football knowledge will be questioned.

:;

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 11:12 PM

I'm sick of hearing excuses. These clowns make more in a year than I will ever make in my lifetime. All for playing a game. I don't want to be told I can't be critical of how they perform in a stinking game. :mad:

did you even read the post, AWM? The I-told-you-so threads are in poor taste and indicative of no class. ...and that goes for both sides of the equation.

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Careful, you are bordering on being called out as "not a Bills fan". You must praise the players at all times no matter if you think any one of them sucks or your loyalty and/or football knowledge will be questioned.

:;you ever get tired of making stupid posts full of lies?

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 11:15 PM
you ever get tired of making stupid posts full of lies?
Do you?

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Do you?I'm not the one going around making baseless accusations...saying people are saying things they aren't. I've never said that a person wasn't a Bills fan because they're critical of the team. We're ALL CRITICAL OF THE TEAM!!!

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 11:22 PM
I'm not the one going around making baseless accusations...saying people are saying things they aren't. I've never said that a person wasn't a Bills fan because they're critical of the team. We're ALL CRITICAL OF THE TEAM!!!
Show me where I said "Philster" will call out your loyalty in that post. Let's take another look...

Careful, you are bordering on being called out as "not a Bills fan". You must praise the players at all times no matter if you think any one of them sucks or your loyalty and/or football knowledge will be questioned. Funny, I don't see the word "Philster" in there. :idunno:

Seems to me you are the one making baseless accusations.

ArcticWildMan
01-03-2005, 12:01 AM
did you even read the post, AWM? The I-told-you-so threads are in poor taste and indicative of no class. ...and that goes for both sides of the equation.

The I told you so threads are due to those who are belittled and called non fans by the so called "experts" on the sight.

Blindly accepting the piss poor play of Drew and being another sheep does NOT make a Bills fan.

The_Philster
01-03-2005, 06:03 AM
The I told you so threads are due to those who are belittled and called non fans by the so called "experts" on the sight.

Blindly accepting the piss poor play of Drew and being another sheep does NOT make a Bills fan.
There is no one who blindly accepts piss poor play of the QB. That's a ridiculous statement. And the I told you so threads are not necessary from either side...all they do is fan the fires.