PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory: NFL wants NY to win

Mr. Miyagi
01-02-2005, 03:35 PM
The Giants stunk out the season. The NFL cannot risk letting the Bills win and leave it to the Jets to beat St. Louis at home. THey need a big market team in the playoffs. That's why the play calling against the Bills are vicious and just saw another call against the Rams even though the Jets guy torpedoed himself at Holt. No call.

Sucks to be a small market team I guess.

Ingtar33
01-02-2005, 03:37 PM
we sucked, the refs had nothing to do with it.

DolfagsSuck
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Since when are the Jets big market? They don't even have their own stadium. Quit *****in' about nothin'

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 09:40 PM
we sucked, the refs had nothing to do with it.

We sucked, true...but McAuley is a major-league screw-up as a ref. I knew we'd be in for a long day when I saw that clown come on the field.

BSXIII
01-02-2005, 10:04 PM
The refs were horrible today. On the missed field goal drive Josh Reed got called for offensive pass interference when he wasn't even involved in the play. The pass was to Shelton and would have given the Bills first and goal on the 4. Yet the zebras decide to call some phantom pass interference that has no effect on the play. Equally ridicuolous was the third and long pass interference call on London Fletcher. The ball was overthrown and uncatchable, so the receiver flops and the refs throw a flag. The Bills would have gotten the ball back in good field position then after the punt, but after the free first down Pittsburgh drove some more before punting the ball to the Bills 3.

Also on the interception, Neufeld was in positon to catch the ball when he was barrelled over by the linebacker who then picked it off. No flag on that play. There were some more questionable calls too. This crew was just as bad as the ones we had in Oakland.

BuffaloRanger
01-02-2005, 11:47 PM
The refs sucked today. They made at least 5 bad (game -changing) calls against the Bills and numorous no-calls on the Steelers.

If you don't see that than you are a friggin' ******.

A face mask penalty on the receiving team? How often has that been called in any NFL game this year? Ball at 19 yard line. Announce half the distance to the goal line, then place the ball at the 3 yd line. 25 second clock doesn't start after TV timeout, another penalty. Then for good measure, 2 more penalties.

How about the invisible hold on the KO return to the 49, brought back the 11. Total Bull****.

The Bills were playing the Steelers and the NFL front office today. You can say they should have played better, but the calls would have only gotten worse.

Rian "laces out Dan" Lindell - Bye Bye. I knew that Buffalo News article would Jinx him. Drew- Too many awful mistakes. Bye Bye.

Go Bills. **** the NFL and the refs.

I dumped a full hot chocolate (actually luke warm) on the head ref as he left the stadium. That *****.