PDA

View Full Version : Rams are going to win!

Nighthawk
01-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Yet another choke job by this guy has cost us a shot at the playoffs. I'm tired of the Bills getting close and blowing it. It's time this organization did things right and get rid of the problem...that problem is Bledsoe. Can you win with him? Yes, against mediocre teams, not against good teams with good defenses. Guess what? Good team are all you're going to see in the playoffs and Bledsoe won't get us to the SB.

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Yet another choke job by this guy has cost us a shot at the playoffs. :huh: Funny...guess I was watching a different game...no single player cost us the game against Pittsburgh

G. Host
01-02-2005, 09:24 PM
:huh: Funny...guess I was watching a different game...no single player cost us the game against Pittsburgh

Obviously you were not watching the All-Bledsoe's Fault channel. It is a pirate signal and will be hacked into a lot of stations in near future.

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Obviously you were not watching the All-Bledsoe's Fault channel. It is a pirate signal and will be hacked into a lot of stations in near future.

:doh: I guess I forgot to send in my payment for that channel on my system

Nighthawk
01-02-2005, 10:08 PM
:huh: Funny...guess I was watching a different game...no single player cost us the game against Pittsburgh

All of his miscues this season have cost us many games. He just can't win the game for the team anymore. If we are in a position to come from behind...the game is over. HE WAS PLAYING AGAINST THE BACKUPS ON THE STEELERS AND STILL LOOKED CRAPPY!!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 10:38 PM
All of his miscues this season have cost us many games. He just can't win the game for the team anymore. If we are in a position to come from behind...the game is over. HE WAS PLAYING AGAINST THE BACKUPS ON THE STEELERS AND STILL LOOKED CRAPPY!!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!I was awake there, slick....and Drew played poorly...but if you think Drew was the only one at fault, I'm done doing anything but laughing at your posts. In 9 years as a season ticket holder, I've had plenty of times that I ranted after a game...blaming one player or another without thinking things through. I was stupid to do so...it's a team game and no way in hell does a loss fall at the feet of one player.

G. Host
01-02-2005, 10:41 PM
I was awake there, slick....and Drew played poorly...but if you think Drew was the only one at fault, I'm done doing anything but laughing at your posts. In 9 years as a season ticket holder, I've had plenty of times that I ranted after a game...blaming one player or another without thinking things through. I was stupid to do so...it's a team game and no way in hell does a loss fall at the feet of one player.

Don't confuse him with facts! :bow:

LarryBoy
01-02-2005, 10:54 PM
I was awake there, slick....and Drew played poorly...but if you think Drew was the only one at fault, I'm done doing anything but laughing at your posts. In 9 years as a season ticket holder, I've had plenty of times that I ranted after a game...blaming one player or another without thinking things through. I was stupid to do so...it's a team game and no way in hell does a loss fall at the feet of one player.

Wait.....you mean Bledsoe wasnt the only one on the fiield all the time???? No way!!!Some of the posts have me thinking he was.....

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Don't confuse him with facts! :bow:
Yeah...I know I shouldn't :doh: Sometimes I can't help myself :idunno: