Clear All
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Negged.

See sig.
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

someone's a tad bit mad
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
        See sig.

Hilarious

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82

Hilarious
          So how was it at the stadium. Were people as pissed as we are after the game?
          Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
            See sig.

Thread rating

"5 stars"

Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
              So how was it at the stadium. Were people as pissed as we are after the game?
              Pretty much. Especially after our defense started blowing chunks and allowed the Steelers backups to run all over us and take almost the whole ****ing quarter.

I still say Mularkey ****ed up by NOT going for it on 4th and 1 at the 11. I was telling everybody that we gave the momentum to the Steelers and look what happened after that.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Pretty much. Especially after our defense started blowing chunks and allowed the Steelers backups to run all over us and take almost the whole ****ing quarter.

I still say Mularkey ****ed up by NOT going for it on 4th and 1 at the 11. I was telling everybody that we gave the momentum to the Steelers and look what happened after that.
                I was at the game as well. Mularkey was exceedingly conservative today, and it cost the Bills a victory. How can you go an entire game without throwing a deep ball, until garbage time at least?
                Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillyT92679
                  I was at the game as well. Mularkey was exceedingly conservative today, and it cost the Bills a victory. How can you go an entire game without throwing a deep ball, until garbage time at least?
                  EXACTLY! And also...if No-Huddle works for Bledsoe...stick with it. Open up the offense. It was tooo damn conservative and boring today. You could tell what plays they were going to do. It drove me nuts.

Comment

Working...
                  X