• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fushetti
    President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
    • Feb 2003

Three Heinz Wilson Stadium

I loved getting hit in the face with terrible towels. I was about one of 15 people in my entire section rooting for the Bills.
    "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
    Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by fushetti
    I loved getting hit in the face with terrible towels. I was about one of 15 people in my entire section rooting for the Bills.
    If they hit me in the face with one of those piss-soaked rags, I'd have kicked them in theirs.

I almost took on every Packer fan in Lambeau back in '02 so if it was on my turf, it would be on!

Comment

• ScottLawrence
      • Jan 2004

Seriously.

I thought the Ralph was going to be loud....It was very quiet from the getgo.

I was suprised.
      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• cordog
        eat, drink, and be merry
        • Apr 2003

The Ralph was loud today, it got quiet when our starters couldnt do anything against their G** Damn backups. The problem is that Steeler fans cant get tickets to Heinz field and since it is a relatively short drive, they all got tickets. Plus Northwestern PA is full of steeler fans and thats only an hour or so drive.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
          See sig.
          What killed the crowd was Mularkey being gutless and not going for it on 4th and 1 at the 11-yard line.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
            What killed the crowd was Mularkey being gutless and not going for it on 4th and 1 at the 11-yard line.

"YOU PLAY THE GAME TO WIN!" Gutless S.O.B. This was the most important game of the season...WTF

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

I think he made the right decision. A FG puts us up by 4. He had to believe there was no way Pitts would score a TD on us playing thier 3rd string QB and RB. If Lindell makes that kick I'm convinced we would have won the game
              Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                • Feb 2003

Steelers fans always travel well, and I didn't think they were very impressive with their terrible tampons.

Besides the warmups, Pitt TDs, and when they won, you really couldn't here them all that well.
                "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                We are the Rockpile
                We are the Rockpile
                BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by FTG
                  I think he made the right decision. A FG puts us up by 4. He had to believe there was no way Pitts would score a TD on us playing thier 3rd string QB and RB. If Lindell makes that kick I'm convinced we would have won the game
                  I agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X