PDA

View Full Version : Three Heinz Wilson Stadium

fushetti
01-02-2005, 04:44 PM
I loved getting hit in the face with terrible towels. I was about one of 15 people in my entire section rooting for the Bills.

Iehoshua
01-02-2005, 04:48 PM
I loved getting hit in the face with terrible towels. I was about one of 15 people in my entire section rooting for the Bills.
If they hit me in the face with one of those piss-soaked rags, I'd have kicked them in theirs.

I almost took on every Packer fan in Lambeau back in '02 so if it was on my turf, it would be on!
:mad:

ScottLawrence
01-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Seriously.

I thought the Ralph was going to be loud....It was very quiet from the getgo.

I was suprised.

cordog
01-02-2005, 06:20 PM
The Ralph was loud today, it got quiet when our starters couldnt do anything against their G** Damn backups. The problem is that Steeler fans cant get tickets to Heinz field and since it is a relatively short drive, they all got tickets. Plus Northwestern PA is full of steeler fans and thats only an hour or so drive.

Michael82
01-02-2005, 07:56 PM
See sig.

What killed the crowd was Mularkey being gutless and not going for it on 4th and 1 at the 11-yard line. :mad: :curse:

Drive 4 Five
01-02-2005, 08:04 PM
What killed the crowd was Mularkey being gutless and not going for it on 4th and 1 at the 11-yard line. :mad: :curse:

"YOU PLAY THE GAME TO WIN!" Gutless S.O.B. This was the most important game of the season...WTF

FTG
01-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I think he made the right decision. A FG puts us up by 4. He had to believe there was no way Pitts would score a TD on us playing thier 3rd string QB and RB. If Lindell makes that kick I'm convinced we would have won the game

SABuffalo786
01-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Steelers fans always travel well, and I didn't think they were very impressive with their terrible tampons.

Besides the warmups, Pitt TDs, and when they won, you really couldn't here them all that well.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-03-2005, 06:49 AM
I think he made the right decision. A FG puts us up by 4. He had to believe there was no way Pitts would score a TD on us playing thier 3rd string QB and RB. If Lindell makes that kick I'm convinced we would have won the game

I agree.