X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Ralph Should Hold on to his Checkbook

No way is Td any kind of god. If he starts Drew next year he should be fired. If by next year Drew is still the best chance we have to win then why the hell did we give up so much for JP?

Drew will NEVER get this team to the sb. He was a stop gap from TD's mistake of keeping Rob Johnson. We are paying Drew at least 4 million to "NOT SUCK"? If the D and ST don't show up the game is lost because our qb is not capable of carrying this team. Extending Drew's contract is gonna come back and bite us in the a$$ because that $$ could've been used to get OL.

The only thing Drew has over JP is experience. Well, JP will never get the experience if we keep starting a qb who does nothing but play caretaker.

TD made a mistake of hiring GW. That cost us 3 years. I agree drew was an option over Rob but he has been gone for years now and Drew's tenure as a bill has been an overpriced mediocre qb.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Hater. Get another team to root for
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Moulds is gone next year. No way TD will want to pay what Moulds is due next year and I think Moulds wouln't want Drew throwing to him anyways.
      sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
        Hater. Get another team to root for
        I was thinking of rooting for the Steelers' 2nd and 3rd team next year. They were better than our 1st team.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• McGaheehee
          • Dec 2004

Ive said it once, Ill say it a billion times.

If Doug Flutie had been allowed to play, the Bills would have a Super Bowl by now.

Instead, we've let Rob "Sack Me Please" Johnson & Drew "Whats a Blitz?" Bledsoe lead us to mediocrity.

Heres to hoping in 2005 the Bills brass gets it right and gives the ball to J.P. Losman.
          v. Bledsoe, Drew (blds)
          v. verb
          1. To be completely unable to read a Blitz: "Wow, you really Bledsoed that Blitz read"
          2. To be in a constant condition resembling Deer in headlights: "Are you ok? You look like Drew Bledsoe"
          3. To be consistantly able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory: "That sure-win was completely Bledsoed"
          v. Lindell, Rian (lndl)
          v. verb
          1. The act of resembling a NFL kicker yet being unable to fulfill the duties of one: "I thought he kicked balls for a living? Looks more like hes a Lindell"
          2. To be completely unable to kick a ball in pressure situations when called upon to do so: "He missed that post by 15 yards! What a Lindell!"
          3. To be consistantly able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory: see Bledsoe, Drew

Comment

• Dantheman1280
            I am the Man!
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by McGaheehee
            Ive said it once, Ill say it a billion times.

If Doug Flutie had been allowed to play, the Bills would have a Super Bowl by now.

Instead, we've let Rob "Sack Me Please" Johnson & Drew "Whats a Blitz?" Bledsoe lead us to mediocrity.

Heres to hoping in 2005 the Bills brass gets it right and gives the ball to J.P. Losman.
            AMEN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X