PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Should Hold on to his Checkbook

justasportsfan
01-02-2005, 04:49 PM
No way is Td any kind of god. If he starts Drew next year he should be fired. If by next year Drew is still the best chance we have to win then why the hell did we give up so much for JP?

Drew will NEVER get this team to the sb. He was a stop gap from TD's mistake of keeping Rob Johnson. We are paying Drew at least 4 million to "NOT SUCK"? If the D and ST don't show up the game is lost because our qb is not capable of carrying this team. Extending Drew's contract is gonna come back and bite us in the a$$ because that $$ could've been used to get OL.

The only thing Drew has over JP is experience. Well, JP will never get the experience if we keep starting a qb who does nothing but play caretaker.

TD made a mistake of hiring GW. That cost us 3 years. I agree drew was an option over Rob but he has been gone for years now and Drew's tenure as a bill has been an overpriced mediocre qb.

FTG
01-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Hater. Get another team to root for

justasportsfan
01-02-2005, 04:53 PM
BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Moulds is gone next year. No way TD will want to pay what Moulds is due next year and I think Moulds wouln't want Drew throwing to him anyways.

justasportsfan
01-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Hater. Get another team to root forI was thinking of rooting for the Steelers' 2nd and 3rd team next year. They were better than our 1st team. :crazy:

McGaheehee
01-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Ive said it once, Ill say it a billion times.

If Doug Flutie had been allowed to play, the Bills would have a Super Bowl by now.

Instead, we've let Rob "Sack Me Please" Johnson & Drew "Whats a Blitz?" Bledsoe lead us to mediocrity.

Heres to hoping in 2005 the Bills brass gets it right and gives the ball to J.P. Losman.

Dantheman1280
01-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Ive said it once, Ill say it a billion times.

If Doug Flutie had been allowed to play, the Bills would have a Super Bowl by now.

Instead, we've let Rob "Sack Me Please" Johnson & Drew "Whats a Blitz?" Bledsoe lead us to mediocrity.

Heres to hoping in 2005 the Bills brass gets it right and gives the ball to J.P. Losman.

AMEN!!!!