• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

HAIL MULARKEY

for getting us THIS far! Mularkey.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • ArcticWildMan

I'll second that. He knew he was handcuffed with Drew and still found a way to make us respectable.

Next year is going to be great!!!!

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
      I'll second that. He knew he was handcuffed with Drew and still found a way to make us respectable.

Next year is going to be great!!!!
      If he does not bring back the statue
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Drewless Bills 05
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Lindelless Bills 05!

Comment

• london59
            • Dec 2003

It kills me that Drew was just good enough to stay the starter all year but when it came time to win a big game he just couldn't do it. Drew stole valuable playing time from Losman IMO.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by london59
              It kills me that Drew was just good enough to stay the starter all year but when it came time to win a big game he just couldn't do it. Drew stole valuable playing time from Losman IMO.
              Can't argue that. We could have started Losman after he came back from the injury so he could gain experience but it would have all but killed our playoff hopes. It was a risk we took and now we have a young QB that has a whopping 10 minutes of playing time for the season that is supposed to be our starter next year.

I don't begrudge trying to make the playoffs with Drew, but that experiment has failed and now we may pay the price with a green QB next season.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Why would that surprise you? He did the same thing in NE.
                That's why I didn't ***** want him!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Screw Losman, I was yelling for Matthews

Comment

• BCeagle76
                    • Feb 2004

i say mularky lets JP and bledsoe battle for the starting spot next year, if JP deserves to start in the nfl then he can surly beat out blew dreadso in training camp
                    BC freshman football 7-1 suburban council champs reprezentin

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

I'll bet he will.
                      How 'bout putting 15 minutes on the clock..I bet JP will get more than 1/10!

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

oh wait, wasn't that Drews stats for the whole first half?????

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                          Can't argue that. We could have started Losman after he came back from the injury so he could gain experience but it would have all but killed our playoff hopes. It was a risk we took and now we have a young QB that has a whopping 10 minutes of playing time for the season that is supposed to be our starter next year.

I don't begrudge trying to make the playoffs with Drew, but that experiment has failed and now we may pay the price with a green QB next season.
                          This is exactly the reason I was so adamant about getting rid of Drew before the season. I just knew he wouldn't take us to the next level, and now we've got a green QB to boot.

Comment

• cordog
                            eat, drink, and be merry
                            • Apr 2003

I doubt Drew comes back next year. I wouldnt be disappointed if he did, but i think they will go with JP. We have a good D, have a good running game, need another peice on the O-Line. We dont need a QB to win the game for us. I think JP can atleast do that. Look at Roethisburger. He hasnt put up Peyton #s but gets the job done.

Comment

• cordog
                              eat, drink, and be merry
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                              This is exactly the reason I was so adamant about getting rid of Drew before the season. I just knew he wouldn't take us to the next level, and now we've got a green QB to boot.

Drew wasnt the whole reason we lost today. He did play bad, but so did the whole team. It was pretty embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                              X