• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dantheman1280
    I am the Man!
    • Mar 2004

I hate to say it....

but we are going to suck next year big time! Jennings will be gone, Drew will still be at the helm. Moulds contract is in question! I just dont see us winning next year.

any input
  • ArcticWildMan

Jennings can leave. Marcus Price can step right into his shoes with no drop in play.

Bledsoe will be gone.

We'll have a new kicker.

Moulds is over rated. Evans already can match his play. No loss if does leave.

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

Jennings in not that irreplaceable... I have a good feeling Moulds will be back.

As for Drew... We can only pray...

Comment

• Dantheman1280
        I am the Man!
        • Mar 2004

Jennings is good! not shut down big time good but solid. Evans is not ready to be a number 1 yet and Drew will still be here Since we had a so called "winning season"

Comment

• Jersey1031
          • Feb 2003

Evens has had these huge numbers because opposing def's stick to moulds, w/out moulds theyll just double team evans and then we'll have no passing at all
          "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
            but we are going to suck next year big time! Jennings will be gone, Drew will still be at the helm. Moulds contract is in question! I just dont see us winning next year.

any input
            yeah...

STFU

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BSXIII
              Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
              • Apr 2004

Of course we're gonna suck next year. I mean, who loses to Pittsburgh???
              I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• Dantheman1280
                I am the Man!
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                yeah...

STFU

sorry you dont like my thoughts Im just telling you what I think. I know it sucks and I am almost never one to look at the negitive side, but it light of this disappointing loss to 2nd teamers all the wind for my sails for next year is gone.

Comment

• Dantheman1280
                  I am the Man!
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BSXIII
                  Of course we're gonna suck next year. I mean, who loses to Pittsburgh???
                  pittsburgs jv team!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                    Moulds is over rated. Evans already can match his play. No loss if does leave.
                    I disagree.

Drew is the problem. Since Drew needs to get rid of the ball quicly, Moulds has had to run 5-10 yds routes plus Drew is not accurate w/ the short passes. When was the last time Moulds was told to run deep?

Evans is good and will get better but you guys fail to realize he cannot carry this team on his own. He hasn't shown anyone what he can do in double, triple coverage? He isn't ready and after Evans, there's ahuge drop off with Reed and Aiken.

However, I don't think Moulds is worth 8 million either.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
                      sorry you dont like my thoughts Im just telling you what I think. I know it sucks and I am almost never one to look at the negitive side, but it light of this disappointing loss to 2nd teamers all the wind for my sails for next year is gone.
                      You're right, I don't like your thoughts. You give up way too easy.

Bills 05, baby! Bills 05!!!
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        I disagree.

Drew is the problem. Since Drew needs to get rid of the ball quicly, Moulds has had to run 5-10 yds routes plus Drew is not accurate w/ the short passes. When was the last time Moulds was told to run deep?

Evans is good and will get better but you guys fail to realize he cannot carry this team on his own. He hasn't shown anyone what he can do in double, triple coverage? He isn't ready and after Evans, there's ahuge drop off with Reed and Aiken.

However, I don't think Moulds is worth 8 million either.
                        I am NOT defending Drew but Moulds did drop his fair share of passes this season. Pro-Bowl receivers do not drop passes like Moulds does. He is a good receiver but he is not one of the league's elite worth a huge contract. TD will not pay him top dollar to stay.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

If you think Moulds dropped his share of passes due to his own ineptude, you ARE defending Drew.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by mybills
                            If you think Moulds dropped his share of passes due to his own ineptude, you ARE defending Drew.

Banish that thought from thy noggin'!!! Drew defender I am not!!

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X