PDA

View Full Version : Message to Mike Mularkey....

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 06:24 PM
You did a great job this season bringing respectability back to Buffalo. Thank you for making it cool to be a Bills fan once again!!!

All us fans ask of you now is to stand up to Tom Donahoe and tell him that his experiment with Drew Bledsoe has failed. It's time to put the Bledsoe era behind us and move on.

Thanks

Bills fans everywhere

dubl59zy
01-02-2005, 06:28 PM
With whom should he be replaced?

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Oh...how about that QB we drafted. I think he goes by the name of JP Losman. ;)

Bufftp
01-02-2005, 06:32 PM
With whom should he be replaced?
Losman?

BillyT92679
01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
The thing is, as bad as Drew is, he at least beats bad football teams and allows the Bills to sniff the playoffs. With Losman at QB, the Bills will be 5-11 or 6-10 next year. JP is no Ben Roethlisberger, at least not right now. They need to get a quality free agent Don't Lose the Game quarterback to mentor JP, release Drew, and rely on the defense to get them 10-12 wins next year.

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 06:57 PM
The thing is, as bad as Drew is, he at least beats bad football teams and allows the Bills to sniff the playoffs. With Losman at QB, the Bills will be 5-11 or 6-10 next year. JP is no Ben Roethlisberger, at least not right now. They need to get a quality free agent Don't Lose the Game quarterback to mentor JP, release Drew, and rely on the defense to get them 10-12 wins next year.

While I don't disagree with your idea, I have to ask WTF did we draft Losman for then? The entire issue in giving up a first rounder next year for him was so he could learn this season and be ready next year.

If Losman doesn't start next season, we wasted a draft pick on him and countless millions of dollars we could have used to sign an impact verteran that would help right now.