PDA

View Full Version : Just about fed up with this bs

Bill Brasky
01-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Every year we have to endure "W'e're looking towards next year because we have something to build off". We've been building off **** for 6 ****ing years now and can't even get above .500 except for this season where we beat a laundry list of piss poor teams... and we consistantly lose every important/meaningful game. I can't remember the last good team this team has beaten or important game this franchise has won.

Maybe it's just post game anger or the fact that I just spent 12 hours at work and had to rely on Yahoo! stat tracker all the while enduring bs from the sea of Jets fans at my work (thank god they lost so I had some comeback material)... this team just really depresses the **** out of me sometimes!!!!!

Yeah, we won some games this year, but to put on this kind of performance, AT HOME, in an IMPORTANT game, against 2nd and 3rd stringers is just utterly pathetic..... Drew sucked, OLine sucked, Special teams sucked, and the D should be embarassed. :mad: :pissed:

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2005, 06:37 PM
I agree with everything you just said. Hence I'm holding TD responsible. Yeah, WM and Evans look really good, but if we don't make the playoffs next year that will be FIVE years no playoffs. I don't care what people say, that's not going to cut it. TD should be fired if we don't make it next year. Period.

Bufftp
01-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Every year we have to endure "W'e're looking towards next year because we have something to build off". We've been building off **** for 6 ****ing years now and can't even get above .500 except for this season where we beat a laundry list of piss poor teams... and we consistantly lose every important/meaningful game. I can't remember the last good team this team has beaten or important game this franchise has won.

Maybe it's just post game anger or the fact that I just spent 12 hours at work and had to rely on Yahoo! stat tracker all the while enduring bs from the sea of Jets fans at my work (thank god they lost so I had some comeback material)... this team just really depresses the **** out of me sometimes!!!!!

Yeah, we won some games this year, but to put on this kind of performance, AT HOME, in an IMPORTANT game, against 2nd and 3rd stringers is just utterly pathetic..... Drew sucked, OLine sucked, Special teams sucked, and the D should be embarassed. :mad: :pissed:
Well I agree, and the worse the part was it seemed this was the year to at least make the playoffs.

Bill Brasky
01-02-2005, 06:43 PM
What bothers me the most is the fact that the stinking JETS basically handed us a playoff spot and our defense couldn't stop some 3rd rate RB from east bumble-****.

And the offense wouldn't have scored on a ****ing pee-wee defense today... 7 three and outs?? WTF! That is un-****ing-acceptable.

I've only had to endure this losing **** for 23 years. I can't imagine what it's like for some of the people who have been season ticket holders for decades, or RW. I normally don't get this upset about this team but I have just had it, if this team doesn't make the playoffs next year I'll really lose it. I'm sick of rooting for a team thats a running joke amongst everyone I know.

Bill Brasky
01-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Well I agree, and the worse the part was it seemed this was the year to at least make the playoffs.

It sucks we didn't make the playoffs, but I'm more pissed about some of the embarassing performaces this team put on this year. JAX, at OAK, at NE, and now at HOME in a game where you need to step it up they played horribly, almost like it was a preseason game. That's the worst part, you'd think they at least step it up against 2nd stringers!!!

Bill Brasky
01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Lindell can take his ****ing cleats and get the hell off this team as well. 28 yarder, and missed it by about a mile and three quarters. If you can't kick in this environment get the hell off the team.

FTG
01-02-2005, 06:56 PM
You sound pissed Freeman :snicker:

Bill Brasky
01-02-2005, 06:58 PM
You sound pissed Freeman :snicker:

I'M FURIOUS!!!!!!

maybe it's cuz I just worked 60 hours in 4 days and have gotten no sleep AND couldn't go to the game even though I had tix, but this type of gameplay is just barfalicious. I spend a lot of time and money supporting this team and all they do is make me want to jump off a bridge.

Drive 4 Five
01-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Today was by far the worst performance of the entire season. Strangely, I am not even mad. In some ways it is what I have come to expect from this team. Bunch of second rate, good for nothing losers...

Seriously they make me not even give a piss about football.

Bill Brasky
01-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Today was by far the worst performance of the entire season. Strangely, I am not even mad. In some ways it is what I have come to expect from this team. Bunch of second rate, good for nothing losers...

Seriously they make me not even give a piss about football.

Life of a Bills fan --->> :sadwalk: