X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

It would not be so bad..........

.........if Pittsburg had needed this game and just beat us with their best. I could live with that. What is driving me crazy is they were trying to give us this game by playing scrubs just like Indy gave thier game to Denver. I still can not believe our offense was dominated by 2nd and 3rd stringers and our D let a practice squad bum run for 100yds
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• ArcticWildMan

Hell, I could be satisfied if the Jets win and the Broncos win. At least then we know our outcome was meaningless. Unfortunately, the Jets lost and it hurts.

Comment

• Halbert
      I'm Not Normal
      • Jul 2002

I'm trying to think of a game I would define as a bigger choke by any Bills team.

The SB losses wouldn't count because they were against the starters of the opposing team.

The only other one I can think of is the Jags playoff loss at home when Kelly was still our QB. But again that was against the Jags starters.

I believe this could be the biggest Bills choke of all time.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FTG
        .........if Pittsburg had needed this game and just beat us with their best. I could live with that. What is driving me crazy is they were trying to give us this game by playing scrubs just like Indy gave thier game to Denver. I still can not believe our offense was dominated by 2nd and 3rd stringers and our D let a practice squad bum run for 100yds

True.

I thought our defense played fine for the most part......Its the offense(Drew) that was pathetic against the backups.
        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
          True.

I thought our defense played fine for the most part......Its the offense(Drew) that was pathetic against the backups.
          defense played ok until the missed FG. They just seemed to throw in the towel after that

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Originally posted by FTG
            defense played ok until the missed FG. They just seemed to throw in the towel after that
            Boy that missed FG changed everything didn't it? I wasn't there but I could tell that the very life was sucked right out of that stadium. Also, I could not believe how many Steeler fans were in attendance. I hope many of them, especially the ones boldly waving terrible towels, got the living hell kicked out of them, were forced to wait in traffic for 4 hours, then got pulled over, charged with DUI's and had their vehicles impounded. There. I feel better now.

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
              Boy that missed FG changed everything didn't it? I wasn't there but I could tell that the very life was sucked right out of that stadium. Also, I could not believe how many Steeler fans were in attendance. I hope many of them, especially the ones boldly waving terrible towels, got the living hell kicked out of them, were forced to wait in traffic for 4 hours, then got pulled over, charged with DUI's and had their vehicles impounded. There. I feel better now.
              I'll settle for them getting knocked out in thier first playoff game.

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

The way we lost hurts the most, against the backups.
                Last edited by Turf; 01-02-2005, 08:47 PM.
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                X