PDA

View Full Version : I'm really pissed

Bufftp
01-02-2005, 07:24 PM
I thin we the fans wanted it more than the players,
Discuss...

FTG
01-02-2005, 07:26 PM
it sure did not look like they wanted it very bad.

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I think all the talk of playoffs went to their heads. They expected the 2nd stringers to lay down and tremble at their feet.

Cntrygal
01-02-2005, 07:31 PM
I think all the talk of playoffs went to their heads.

I agree.

BillyT92679
01-02-2005, 07:34 PM
The team, occasionally, comes across as lethargic. I wonder if they should have practiced on Monday this week, instead of having the long time off?

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 10:12 PM
I think all the talk of playoffs went to their heads. They expected the 2nd stringers to lay down and tremble at their feet.maybe they paid too much attention to the idiots who actually thought that Cowher was gonna just lay down for us :cynic:

chernobylwraiths
01-02-2005, 10:16 PM
maybe they paid too much attention to the idiots who actually thought that Cowher was gonna just lay down for us :cynic:

Well, Cowher DID rest a bunch of his starters and pulled many more of them early. It was up the the players to make more plays. With the exception of a few defenders, many players did not play well for the most part today, escpecially Bledsoe and Lindell. But I expected a better effort from the defense.

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Well, Cowher DID rest a bunch of his starters and pulled many more of them early. It was up the the players to make more plays. With the exception of a few defenders, many players did not play well for the most part today, escpecially Bledsoe and Lindell. But I expected a better effort from the defense.I agree...but the Steelers, even with reserves, had an excellent game plan....and ours sucked

Canadian'eh!
01-02-2005, 10:47 PM
I think we got outcoached.

seriously.... why ddi it take until the gaem was over to try a deep throw o the BACKUPS!!?!?!?

hintexas
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
How come the Bills waited until their was almost no time left to throw the ball deep down field. If Lee Evans could beat them deep then he should have been able to earlier in the game when they were probabley playing their defensive backs closer to the line?

Turf
01-02-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm so angry I'm catatonic and I can't really say anything that would be worth anyone reading, other than I give up. I'm tired of thinking about next year. Next year never comes anymore. Donahoe has to go.

G. Host
01-02-2005, 10:58 PM
I think all the talk of playoffs went to their heads. They expected the 2nd stringers to lay down and tremble at their feet.
Agreed. They were not prepared properly. They already headed for the bus. Pat Williams was the most intense player and he was trying to show Bills to bring him back next year.