• Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I'm really pissed

I thin we the fans wanted it more than the players,
    Discuss...
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• FTG
    • Aug 2004

it sure did not look like they wanted it very bad.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I think all the talk of playoffs went to their heads. They expected the 2nd stringers to lay down and tremble at their feet.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
        I think all the talk of playoffs went to their heads.

I agree.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BillyT92679
          • Jul 2002

The team, occasionally, comes across as lethargic. I wonder if they should have practiced on Monday this week, instead of having the long time off?
          Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

I think all the talk of playoffs went to their heads. They expected the 2nd stringers to lay down and tremble at their feet.
            maybe they paid too much attention to the idiots who actually thought that Cowher was gonna just lay down for us
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
              maybe they paid too much attention to the idiots who actually thought that Cowher was gonna just lay down for us
              Well, Cowher DID rest a bunch of his starters and pulled many more of them early. It was up the the players to make more plays. With the exception of a few defenders, many players did not play well for the most part today, escpecially Bledsoe and Lindell. But I expected a better effort from the defense.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                Well, Cowher DID rest a bunch of his starters and pulled many more of them early. It was up the the players to make more plays. With the exception of a few defenders, many players did not play well for the most part today, escpecially Bledsoe and Lindell. But I expected a better effort from the defense.
                I agree...but the Steelers, even with reserves, had an excellent game plan....and ours sucked
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

I think we got outcoached.

seriously.... why ddi it take until the gaem was over to try a deep throw o the BACKUPS!!?!?!?

Comment

• hintexas
                    • Mar 2003

How come the Bills waited until their was almost no time left to throw the ball deep down field. If Lee Evans could beat them deep then he should have been able to earlier in the game when they were probabley playing their defensive backs closer to the line?

Comment

• Turf
                      • Jul 2002

I'm so angry I'm catatonic and I can't really say anything that would be worth anyone reading, other than I give up. I'm tired of thinking about next year. Next year never comes anymore. Donahoe has to go.
                      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• G. Host
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2002

Agreed. They were not prepared properly. They already headed for the bus. Pat Williams was the most intense player and he was trying to show Bills to bring him back next year.

Comment

Working...
                        X