X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

Kicker

Rian Lindell is the very poor man's Scott Norwood.
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]
  • bills_fan_atic
    • May 2003

Rian Lindell is the worst kicker in the entire history of the league.

Do us all a favor pal and go hang yourself....

Comment

• BillyT92679
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
      Rian Lindell is the worst kicker in the entire history of the league.

Do us all a favor pal and go hang yourself....
      Didn't everyone feel that he would just choke on at least one of his kicks? I had the worst feeling of dread when he lined up for that 28 yarder,
      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
        • Sep 2004

Yea i get that feeling everytime that jackass takes a kick. Hence the user name since we signed this idiot.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by BillyT92679
          Didn't everyone feel that he would just choke on at least one of his kicks? I had the worst feeling of dread when he lined up for that 28 yarder,
          Absolutley. This bastard has cost us a few games already. I just knew this miserable excuse for a kicker would surely cost us in the biggest game of the year. How in the hell do you miss a 28 yard FG? How? I hope he burns in hell.

That missed FG changed everything. I think the entire team just threw in the towel after that...

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
            • Apr 2003

why is everyone so hard on him?? kickers miss kicks, look at his stats. he made the last 22 of 24 kicks which isnt too shabby. sure he picked of a helluva time to shank a 28 yarder but you guys pretent like we lost the game because of him.

momentum my ass, momentum wouldn't have swung at all if the bills d didnt give up a 56 yard run. so london fletcher, takeo spikes, hell everyone on that defense, GET THE HELL OUT OF BUFFALO!!!
            the dude abides

Comment

Working...
            X