PDA

View Full Version : Kicker

BillyT92679
01-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Rian Lindell is the very poor man's Scott Norwood.

Drive 4 Five
01-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Rian Lindell is the worst kicker in the entire history of the league. :loser:

Do us all a favor pal and go hang yourself....

BillyT92679
01-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Rian Lindell is the worst kicker in the entire history of the league. :loser:

Do us all a favor pal and go hang yourself....
Didn't everyone feel that he would just choke on at least one of his kicks? I had the worst feeling of dread when he lined up for that 28 yarder,

Uncle Jesse
01-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Yea i get that feeling everytime that jackass takes a kick. Hence the user name since we signed this idiot.

Drive 4 Five
01-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Didn't everyone feel that he would just choke on at least one of his kicks? I had the worst feeling of dread when he lined up for that 28 yarder,

Absolutley. This bastard has cost us a few games already. I just knew this miserable excuse for a kicker would surely cost us in the biggest game of the year. How in the hell do you miss a 28 yard FG? How? I hope he burns in hell.

That missed FG changed everything. I think the entire team just threw in the towel after that...

mypoorfriendme
01-02-2005, 09:22 PM
why is everyone so hard on him?? kickers miss kicks, look at his stats. he made the last 22 of 24 kicks which isnt too shabby. sure he picked of a helluva time to shank a 28 yarder but you guys pretent like we lost the game because of him.

momentum my ass, momentum wouldn't have swung at all if the bills d didnt give up a 56 yard run. so london fletcher, takeo spikes, hell everyone on that defense, GET THE HELL OUT OF BUFFALO!!!