PDA

View Full Version : We should trade for a K

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Could we trade for Longwell from GB or Wilkens from St. Louis now there good they can make 50+ yard FG's not like the K we have now? :funny: No I guess not!!!!

FTG
01-02-2005, 07:59 PM
why would they want our garbage. We just need to cut him

Philagape
01-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Anyone have a list of FA kickers next year?

FTG
01-02-2005, 08:44 PM
We should draft Nuggent.....................ohio state kicker with a huge leg. I don't see it happening.......................TD usually waits 1 year to long to admit a mistake. We'll have to suffer with Lindell again next year

JWatts
01-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Anyone have a list of FA kickers next year?

Here's the only list I could find so far but I'll keep looking.

http://www.theredzone.org/2005/freeagents/index.asp

Forward_Lateral
01-02-2005, 08:50 PM
We should trade him to Old McDonald, I think he has a donkey on his farm who could kick better than Rian "Porky Pig" Lindell.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-02-2005, 09:06 PM
I'd like to see the Bills draft Mike Nugent--the guy is a real weapon and has experience kicking under pressure in big games. But, even if they don't get him there are a couple of other pretty good kickers coming out of college this year, including Tyler Jones from Boise St. who has experience kicking in bad weather.

Lindell has very limited range and has shown that he is really shaky on kicks in important situations--that's good enough reason to get rid of him. The one thing that makes me believe that they may look to bring in another kicker to challenge him for the job is that the coaching staff didn't show much confidence in Lindell, punting instead of trying long FGs on a couple of occasions late in the season, which could mean that they will try to get the front office to bring in someone better for next season. I hope so because Lindell stinks!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-02-2005, 11:13 PM
No No No college K do you remember what happened when we brought Jake Ariens and I forgot the other guy's name but they couldn't make any FG's. Do you really want that again by drafting a college K? I want us to see a veteran K who knows how to put the ball in the endzone on KO's and can kick 50+ yd FG's

The_Philster
01-02-2005, 11:14 PM
No No No college K do you remember what happened when we brought Jake Ariens and I forgot the other guy's name but they couldn't make any FG's. The other guy was Shayne Graham that year...currently of the Bengals

Bmax
01-02-2005, 11:21 PM
nugent is the real deal....he can make kicks from 60 yds.. plus i saw a couple of his kicoffs go thru the goal posts....Some team will draft him in rd 3 or 4 .. mark my words.... plus if drafted that high he will be cheaper than lindell....

Bmax