PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Moves

Mahdi
01-02-2005, 07:58 PM
1) We MUST keep Moulds...its not easy to find a reciever as talented as he is..plus he fits well into this offense...and I think that with JP he will have a career year.

2) Jennings is good enough to keep ...but not good enough to pay a ton of cash. If were going to pay someone a lot of cash let give it to Walter Jones or Orlando Pace.

3) We also need a solid LG that can open up holes for Willis...Willis with an improved O-line is scary.

4) Hopefully our young DE's along with Schoebel will step it up next year, and we wont need to acquire a pass rusher.

5) Try hard to keep Pat Williams. Our defense would not be the same without him.

6) Trade Henry. He wont be happy here anyway so we might aswell get what we can for him. Hopefully a second rounder

If we can mangage to accomplish atleast 5 of these we will make the playoffs next year. :jam:

dannyek71
01-02-2005, 08:27 PM
1) We MUST keep Moulds...its not easy to find a reciever as talented as he is..plus he fits well into this offense...and I think that with JP he will have a career year.

2) Jennings is good enough to keep ...but not good enough to pay a ton of cash. If were going to pay someone a lot of cash let give it to Walter Jones or Orlando Pace.

3) We also need a solid LG that can open up holes for Willis...Willis with an improved O-line is scary.

4) Hopefully our young DE's along with Schoebel will step it up next year, and we wont need to acquire a pass rusher.

5) Try hard to keep Pat Williams. Our defense would not be the same without him.

6) Trade Henry. He wont be happy here anyway so we might aswell get what we can for him. Hopefully a second rounder

If we can mangage to accomplish atleast 5 of these we will make thplayoffs next year. :jam:
Moulds drops passes. Who really cares if he goes. Save us the $$$
Trade Henry.....what would that get us...a 6th round pick?
Our oline needs more than a left guard.
Why keep Jennings, hes the rob johnson of olinemen. Hes hurt all of the time....:shocked:

NO way we make the playoffs next year....We'll have JP starting....

LifetimeBillsFan
01-02-2005, 08:39 PM

If we can mangage to accomplish atleast 5 of these we will make the playoffs next year. :jam:
For the most part I agree with you!

Moulds would be hard to replace--the question will be whether he is willing to renegotiate his contract for reasonable money.

I totally agree with you about Jennings. I'm not sure he's worth as much as he probably thinks he is.

I expect the Bills to draft an O-lineman, probably a C or OG, but also would not be surprised to see them turn J.Peters into an OT and J.Bannan into an OG.

I doubt there will be many changes on the D. They will point to the fact that we are close to the top of the league in sacks and turnovers to justify keeping things the same.

I agree with you about P.Williams--Edwards has been good in spots and it's hard to tell what Anderson will bring to the table next season, but the run D has been much better when Pat has been in than when he has been on the sidelines this season, so I think he would really be missed.

Unfortunately, I don't think the market will be very good for T.Henry and the Bills may be better off keeping him as a back-up whether he's happy or not. The Colts will franchise E.James and the Seahawks may do the same with S.Alexander, but R.Johnson, D.Blaylock and A.Thomas are FAs and there are some excellent RBs coming out in the draft. We may be lucky to get a # 3 for T.Henry and will have to draft a RB to replace him (as much as I love Shaud Williams, he hasn't been very good in short-yardage situations when he has had to step in for Willis in those situations).