PDA

View Full Version : The Swede Ref Is Handing The Game to Russia!!!

SkateZilla
01-02-2005, 09:50 PM
1. You Canot Skate Backwards Over the Blue Line into the Offensive Zone, Feet Cannot Cross Before Puck, Yet Russia Did it and scored on it..

2. You Cannot Call a Penalty On A Video Review,... Though they Called Us A Double Minor For Hi Sticking.... WTF..

Not To Mention thew Phantom Tripping Penalties He Called On Us in the 1st Period..

And the "Taunting" which would be a 5 minute major or misconduct penalty...

So.. In Review.. Tomaroow When I Play an Exhibition i should knock my glove off on a big hit to draw a 5 minute major?

I Hope Canada Kicks the Snot Out of the Russians!!!

ticatfan
01-03-2005, 11:46 AM
1. You Canot Skate Backwards Over the Blue Line into the Offensive Zone, Feet Cannot Cross Before Puck, Yet Russia Did it and scored on it..

2. You Cannot Call a Penalty On A Video Review,... Though they Called Us A Double Minor For Hi Sticking.... WTF..

Not To Mention thew Phantom Tripping Penalties He Called On Us in the 1st Period..

And the "Taunting" which would be a 5 minute major or misconduct penalty...

So.. In Review.. Tomaroow When I Play an Exhibition i should knock my glove off on a big hit to draw a 5 minute major?

I Hope Canada Kicks the Snot Out of the Russians!!!I hope we do,that taunting was a joke, they made an a$$ out of them selves. If they taunts us ,with a sutter behind the bench,things could happen.

SkateZilla
01-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Darren Pang Was Right next to their bench.. he said none of them have a hope to get to the NHL if they act like that...

Kessels Was trying to Keep His Team In it.. He was Supporting his Team the entire time..

Anyway... The Sede Ref Must've Been Mad About that Sweden Game.. lmao...

im not sure but in NHL Rules.. If the puck is Shot on the net.. and a defending player knocks it off whitout making and effort not to its either a goal, power play or penalty shot... Russia Knocked it off three times with no effort to avoid it.. and we got nothing....

Im Just Glad it wasnt Ray Scapinelo ..

Im and So Definately Rooting For Canada!!.. and All the U.S. Fans Should Too... Keep the Gold Medal In North America!!!

lmao The Russia Capi-tan thinks he ****ing Mikhailov.... ****ing Tinted Viser Looks Gay As **** on a Hockey Helmet!!!

SkateZilla
01-03-2005, 05:11 PM
19:36 - USA: Ryan Callahan (24) - 5:00 High Sticking
19:36 - USA: Ryan Callahan (24) - 20:00 Game Misconduct

How Do You Get a 20 Min Game Misconduct for something Accidental??