X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Where was the no huddle in this game???

It was obvious the Steelers weren't going to give up the run. The no-huddle might have helped Dreadsoe get in a rhythm and it might have worked good against The Sqeelers backups. Nice game planning couches.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

We tried it for a short period and it seemed to work...bad move not using it more or just plain sticking with it
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

it was absent just like the long pass...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BSXIII
        Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
        • Apr 2004

IMO the Bills started using a conventional offense too late in the season and they just weren't that comfortable with it yet. Early oin the season it was mainly a 3 step drop dink and dunk offense. It was all they could do with the way the o-line was playing at the begining of the season. Things like the no huddle and 5 WR sets were not options until late in the season when the o-line started to gel, and I don't think they ever got that comfortable with them. In hindsight, I do think they gave up on it too quickly today, but today was a team still growing and finding their stride vs. a team in full throttle.
        I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

I do not think the Bills have 5 good enough WRs to play 5 wide.

Comment

Working...
          X