I'm already thinking about the draft !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

I'm already thinking about the draft !!!!

Thje season is not even cold yet and thoughts have turned to the 2005 Nfl Draft i will be trying to attend...I just wish we had a #1 pick....Look for the bills to go ol...it's early but did anybody see lawrence smith and pucillo playing today .. Yikes......We could fill this need in free agency.. But i still see us picking up two guys in the draft.. Og and Ot to add depth or possibly replace jennings down the road. Price should step in this season...Peters wiill get look at ot but he is a couple years away.....

Names to remember as of jan 3rd Og from virgina- brown big mauler pefrect for power run game ....Baas from mich- can play og and center ...bright could start right away.......

Let the scouting begin.....

Bmax

Go bills -11-5 in 2005.....
  • BSXIII
    Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
    • Apr 2004

Good post, although I'm not too familiar with college football. Do you think there are any good receiving TE's in the draft that the Bills could get?
    I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• cordog
      eat, drink, and be merry
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Bmax
      it's early but did anybody see lawrence smith and pucillo playing today .. Yikes......We could fill this need in free agency..

Bmax

Go bills -11-5 in 2005.....
      Not saying the Bills would have won with Villarial in there, but i would like to see what woulda happened with him in there. Smith and Pussywillow absolutely BLOW.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

Somebody brought up drafting Mike Nugent last week and it made me laugh, now it is making me think, what are the possibilities he lasts until the second round.

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
          Somebody brought up drafting Mike Nugent last week and it made me laugh, now it is making me think, what are the possibilities he lasts until the second round.
          I have had some thoughts on it as well. What do you guys think about that Tackle from Seattle? I can't remember his name but he has been franchised for a few years in a row now. The Hawks will be forced to franchise Alexander this year so he will be available. I say we let Jennings go and get this guy. He won't come cheap but we need a good tackle and then we could possibly get a decent guard in FA and try a draft one as well. I think without a doubt, Rian Lindell sealed his fate on this team, he's a goner. I think we need a good young kicker in here. Nungent would be a good one. Anyone else is fine with me.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• dannyek71
            Drink Responsibly
            • Dec 2004

It may be a long shot, but if Mike Williams is around at WR Id say take him. MW and LE would be a formidable combo for many years.....'

After then then take OL 3, 4, 5

Then in 6, 7 take whoever is best left....
            [

Comment

Working...
            X