• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Idiot fan of the day....

was the owner of the SUV with yellow paint on the window about how good the Steelers are.... "AFC EAST Champs".

Some fan- you don't even know what division your damn team is in. Take that Terrible Towel you bought off of eBay last week and drive back to Pennsyltucky, jackass.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

That is a good one. We had a young lad in our section come back at some of the boys behind us with, "well at least we have a baseball team." Good one buddy.

Comment

• BillyT92679
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      was the owner of the SUV with yellow paint on the window about how good the Steelers are.... "AFC EAST Champs".

Some fan- you don't even know what division your damn team is in. Take that Terrible Towel you bought off of eBay last week and drive back to Pennsyltucky, jackass.
      I would think he meant that because the Steelers went 4-0 against the AFC East.
      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Then wouldn't they put something like, "We owned the AFC East"?
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
        X