• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Please help

Can somebody please tell me when this rule went into effect? Was I in a coma or something? Since when does the ball NOT have to cross inside the pilon as seen here?

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Bills 24
    Steelers 22
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

When and why was this rule changed????

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
        When and why was this rule changed????
        when we let an idiot like McAuley referee a game. This is the same moron who threw a flag on Henry Jones in 98 on the Hail Mary pass in Foxboro...the only person interfered with on that play was T. Smith if anyone
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

the goal line extends to infinity- as long as the receiver doesn't step out of bounds or his knee doesn't touch the ground before the ball crosses the line, it's a touchdown even if the ball crosses the line out of bounds.

In football (unlike basketball and some other sports), the ball can be out of bounds as long as the player is in bounds.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

ok, I don't EVER want to see another player flying towards the goal line and trying to stretch the ball to the inside of the pilon, EVER AGAIN!

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

I can see this becoming an issue......guys leaping out of bounds at the two at an angle and stretching the ball across the "infinite plane". To me, it is a bogus rule and should be changed. What is the purpose of the pylons with the rule as is?
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                I can see this becoming an issue......guys leaping out of bounds at the two at an angle and stretching the ball across the "infinite plane". To me, it is a bogus rule and should be changed. What is the purpose of the pylons with the rule as is?
                did I miss something here...like the Steelers wouldn't have scored on the next play??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X