PDA

View Full Version : Season ending thoughts......

dannyek71
01-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Does anyone else here think that London is a weeee bit overrated? He seems to make a few really bad, stupid plays every game, but because he plays a posistion that "gives" alot of stats to the player, is he overrated?

Top 5 problems of the Bills
1) Rian Lindell
2) Drew
3) London
4) Josh Reed
5) Tom Donahoe

The lack of recent success by the Bills just goes to prove that you cannot build a good team through free agency like TD did, you must build one up through quality draft picks...Something that TD pretty much struggles to do.....

Just my two cents...Happy offseason all........

Earthquake Enyart
01-03-2005, 08:02 AM
I agree with your first 4. I'm still not real sure about TD.

You need to add 2:

OL, especially with Jennings becoming a FA. LT and LG need help.

Pat Williams replacement (he's also a FA)

dannyek71
01-03-2005, 08:04 AM
I agree with your first 4. I'm still not real sure about TD.

You need to add 2:

OL, especially with Jennings becoming a FA. LT and LG need help.

Pat Williams replacement (he's also a FA)
Agreed.....OL is a necessity.....Get a good OL, and the rest will all fall into place.....

If you have a stud offensive line, then you could go grab Thurman out of the old folks home and he'd still run for 150 a game...:tip:

BillsFanInMass
01-03-2005, 08:05 AM
I think we drafted real well since TD. I THink Donahoes only mistakes were Drew and Greg Williams.

jamze132
01-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Team needs:

1. Drew to ride the pine.
2. Lindel to find another job.
3. Hamburgers to be served before ALL games.

mchurchfie
01-03-2005, 10:10 AM
I've always maintained that Fletcher was overrated. He makes boneheaded penalties at the worst times and he is a pisspoor tackler at times....it's almost like he gives up on some tackles. His position definitley gives him the best opportunity of anyone to inflate his stats...most of his tackles are beyond the LOS.