PDA

View Full Version : I am going to make you all feel better about this loss..

Tatonka
01-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Make you feel warm and fuzzy (http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/01/02/india.hero.dog.ap/index.html)

if this doesnt help you forget about bledsoe ruining the bills franchise for 3 years, i dont know what will.

:clap:

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Make you feel warm and fuzzy (http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/01/02/india.hero.dog.ap/index.html)

if this doesnt help you forget about bledsoe ruining the bills franchise for 3 years, i dont know what will.

Nice gesture and feel-good story! Dogs are indeed awesome creatures at times!

While that is nice, in reality, these headlines would make me feel a lot better:

Drew Bledsoe Released

Drew Bledsoe Traded

Rian Lindell Released

Tatonka
01-03-2005, 10:27 AM
:rofl:

it really did make me feel better.

we all just need perspective right now.

BillsFever21
01-03-2005, 10:29 AM
What a great story. It doesn't make me feel any better though.

Hopefully Drew Bledsoe's dog isn't that smart if that situation occurs at his million dollar ranch this offseason.

G. Host
01-03-2005, 10:33 AM

Of and I thought you were going to say you were going to change your allegience to another team and never post again!

I am disappointed. You made me cry :cry:

You leaving WOULD make me forget about losses last three years.

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 10:34 AM

it really did make me feel better.

we all just need perspective right now.

Very true.

Personally, I made the decision to strive at never letting a sports game ruin my day. My day is all I got. It is difficult due to the emotional, psychological and even financial commitment I invest in my teams but as you stated, it has to be put in perspective. I still feel that pit in my stomach thinking about it but no reason to let it suck the life out of you. When all is said and done, only 1 team gets to be the winner.

It will be great when we have a winner and can celebrate in the fact!
:dance:

Tatonka
01-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Of and I thought you were going to say you were going to change your allegience to another team and never post again!

I am disappointed. You made me cry :cry:

You leaving WOULD make me forget about losses last three years.

wow.. that was one of the worst insults of all time..

stop stalking me.. and crying on every post! :cry:

i am married.. no i wont make out with you.

geez.

:cry:

:roflmao:

Tatonka
01-03-2005, 10:37 AM
i try to cheer everyone up and g.host has to piss in everyones cereal.. i cant believe she didnt win poster of the year.

Tatonka
Very true.

Personally, I made the decision to strive at never letting a sports game ruin my day. My day is all I got. It is difficult due to the emotional, psychological and even financial commitment I invest in my teams but as you stated, it has to be put in perspective. I still feel that pit in my stomach thinking about it but no reason to let it suck the life out of you. When all is said and done, only 1 team gets to be the winner.

It will be great when we have a winner and can celebrate in the fact!
:dance:
great post, Darth. :up:

BillsFever21
Look at who you're talking about though.

geez.

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 10:38 AM

geez.

You are forbidden to leave, T. You're one of the few here that has viewpoints similar to my own!

:darth:

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-03-2005, 10:39 AM
I can't access the link from my office so now I really feel like crap, thanks Tatonka. :sigh:

Tatonka
01-03-2005, 10:40 AM

You are forbidden to leave, T. You're one of the few here that has viewpoints similar to my own!

:darth:

dont worry, i am not going anywhere.. it is really only a handful of people that cry about our posts.. and i get amusement out of them not putting us on ignore and then taking the time to respond to all that we post.

Tatonka
01-03-2005, 10:42 AM
I can't access the link from my office so now I really feel like crap, thanks Tatonka. :sigh:

from the article...

"The command was simple but it presented Sangeeta with a dilemma: She had three sons, and only two arms.

She grabbed the youngest two and ran -- figuring the oldest, 7-year-old Dinakaran, had the best chance of outrunning the tsunami churning towards her home.

But Dinakaran didn't follow. He headed for the safest place he knew, the small family hut just 40 meters (yards) from the seashore.

Sangeeta thought she would never see him again. The family dog saw to it that she did.

While water lapped at Sangeeta's heels as she rushed up the hill, the scruffy yellow dog named Selvakumar ducked into the hut after Dinakaran.

Nipping and nudging, he did everything in his canine power to get the boy up the hill.

(further down)

"That dog grabbed me by the collar of my shirt," the boy said from under some trees at Pondicherry University, where the family is waiting for relief. "He dragged me out."

Sangeeta said she wept with joy when she saw her son walking up to her, with Selvakumar by his side.

The Tamils of south India believe that talking about the death of a living person can make it so, so Sangeeta didn't want to mull over her decision or speculate how she would have felt had her son not survived.

She did say that she believes some special spirit, perhaps her brother-in-law's, resides in the young yellow dog.

"That dog is my God," said Sangeeta -- with Dinakaran sitting on the ground at her feet and Selvakumar sleeping on the warm asphalt next to him.

cordog
01-03-2005, 10:43 AM
we are all very blessed. Were all complaining about a football game and there are people trying to find if their loved ones are still alive.

G. Host
01-03-2005, 10:45 AM

Stalking YOU? You were the one who joined RIGHT AFTER ME. And I have pity for your wife and that California allowed such marriages for a short period of time. The ONLY one of your posts I cried after, dyke, was the one which I thought you were giving us GOOD news and you were leaving.

:monkeyp: Tatonka (by the way I do that standing up)

By the way here is a worst insult: I hope when you die ran over by a semi you are reincarnated as yourself again since there was no lower lifeform for you to be reincarnated as.

BillsFever21
01-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Worst Insult Ever.

Give it up, G. Host. You're way out of your league. :lmao:

Stalking YOU? You were the one who joined RIGHT AFTER ME. And I have pity for your wife and that California allowed such marriages for a short period of time. The ONLY one of your posts I cried after, dyke, was the one which I thought you were giving us GOOD news and you were leaving.

By the way here is a worst insult: I hope when you die ran over by a semi you are reincarnated as yourself again since there was no lower lifeform for you to be reincarnated as.

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 11:45 AM

Ouch, I thought my office Internet was gestappo! Your office firewalls/blockers are worse than the ones in mine!

Tatonka
01-03-2005, 12:01 PM

are you kidding me? :rofl:

wow.. i am going to put that in my sig.. that was horrible.. thanks g.host.. you made my day..

now run and neg me some more, honey.

BillsFever21
01-03-2005, 01:17 PM
are you kidding me? :rofl:

wow.. i am going to put that in my sig.. that was horrible.. thanks g.host.. you made my day..

now run and neg me some more, honey.
I nominate this for a BillsZone Classic and also a 362 day early nomination for classic post of the year.