• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

What sucks the most is

no more tailgating.

I had alot of fun all of you i tailgated with this year. Im gonna have to get my fix tailgating at Erie's new arena football team.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
    no more tailgating.

I had alot of fun all of you i tailgated with this year. .
    No doubt, man...we built the crew up considerably this year
    Helmetguy and myself along with Jimbo and Legend's crews for many years.
    Mikey and Ally joined us the last couple of years
    You started off right in the beginning this year and Voltron and mush soon started making the Helmet Crew tailgate their chosen spot. Add in guest appearances by Dozer, LOG, Pride, BAM, and a bunch of visitors and I think next year could be even bigger
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• cordog
      eat, drink, and be merry
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
      No doubt, man...we built the crew up considerably this year
      Helmetguy and myself along with Jimbo and Legend's crews for many years.
      Mikey and Ally joined us the last couple of years
      You started off right in the beginning this year and Voltron and mush soon started making the Helmet Crew tailgate their chosen spot. Add in guest appearances by Dozer, LOG, Pride, BAM, and a bunch of visitors and I think next year could be even bigger
      I think Wes is going to get season tix next year. It was a great time, with great people, and also great food. Cant wait till next year, itll be even better! The invitation is open for any fellow Helmet Crewers to come on up to erie and tailgate with me!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

That'll be cool...we're gonna have to make sure we get our spots taped off before the lots open next year like Kenny does, though. We fit everyone in yesterday but that was nuts with those other guys taking over those spots on the other side of you
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

What sucks is we ended on a down note. Now we have to listen to the *****ers all off-season.

Comment

• cordog
            eat, drink, and be merry
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
            That'll be cool...we're gonna have to make sure we get our spots taped off before the lots open next year like Kenny does, though. We fit everyone in yesterday but that was nuts with those other guys taking over those spots on the other side of you
            yeah that did suck. Only 9 more months

Comment

Working...
            X