PDA

View Full Version : All the L. Smith and M. Pucillo supporters please sign in

cordog
01-03-2005, 10:50 AM
In a game where all 53 players looked like cow****, and alot of attention has been given to Bledsoe and Lindell, and rightfully so, they played bad, but the worst 2 players on the field today were L. Smith and M. Pucillo. They played horrible!!

FTG
01-03-2005, 10:57 AM
I don't think so. For most of the day Bledsoe had plenty of time to throw. The running game looked great on our first TD drive and then we just abandoned it for the most part. I don't know why you single out those 2. How come it's ok to hate on and O lineman but anyone who hates on Drew is a terrible person?

cordog
01-03-2005, 11:02 AM
I don't think so. For most of the day Bledsoe had plenty of time to throw. The running game looked great on our first TD drive and then we just abandoned it for the most part. I don't know why you single out those 2. How come it's ok to hate on and O lineman but anyone who hates on Drew is a terrible person?

You think they played well? I wish i coulda watched the game you did. People single out Bledsoe and thats okay, but its not okay to single out a couple of O-Line guys? I dont know how you came up with the connetion of hating on o lineman and hating on drew but okay sure. This is a thread about their horrible play yesterday. If they played so well, why was Smith benched and the 3rd String Pussywillow came in?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
01-03-2005, 11:21 AM
I didn't really see either of them do anything awful. Now, they didn't impress me either. I thought that Pucillo came in when Villariall got hurt and didn't notice that Smith came out. Did he just move to the LG spot? I am not a Puccillo fan, but I see a spark in Smith and I think he will be a valuable backup in the coming years if he sticks around....So I guess you could call me a L. Smith supporter.

cordog
01-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Villarial didnt start the game. L. Smith did. L. Smith did so poorly M. Pussywillow came in and stunk it up also.