• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

A question for Tatonka, FTG and Cynical

Once he is the starter and actually starts a game - How long of a window does JP Losman get before you thinks complaints about his game are justified?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

first snap.

just kidding, I will give the kid about three years before I start ragging on him.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
      first snap.

just kidding, I will give the kid about three years before I start ragging on him.
      the question wasn't for you but for the people who come off like Drew's the anti-Christ
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

I'll field this since I'm in the same cliq as these guys...

I'd say for a 1st year as a starter, anything is possible. I would give him 1 year to get everything under his belt. I'd hope to see improvements along the way as well. If he isn't showing improvement in his second year, then I'd begin to ask questions. On this same token I hope he comes along faster but I am being realistic.

On the other hand, when we got Bledsoe, he wasn't a 2nd year QB coming into his first year starting. He was a veteran with a solid resume. Expectations should be higher for that case. Unfortunately, he failed to live up.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i gave drew about a year and a half before i started complaining about him.. even though he had a history of constant failure and numbers like Vinny T...

i will give jp 2 years i would say..

and phil. i dont come off like drew is the antichist.. drew is the antichrist sent here to destroy the buffalo bills and i just point it out. i fight the good fight in the name of the bills!
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
            I'll field this since I'm in the same cliq as these guys...

I'd say for a 1st year as a starter, anything is possible. I would give him 1 year to get everything under his belt. I'd hope to see improvements along the way as well. If he isn't showing improvement in his second year, then I'd begin to ask questions. On this same token I hope he comes along faster but I am being realistic.

On the other hand, when we got Bledsoe, he wasn't a 2nd year QB coming into his first year starting. He was a veteran with a solid resume. Expectations should be higher for that case. Unfortunately, he failed to live up.
            I don't care who answers but I would likes answers from the three amigos.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              I don't care who answers but I would likes answers from the three amigos.

darth is the fourth amigo.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                fine....four amigos...

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  fine....four amigos...

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

I'm bored so I wanted to insert myself in this argument
                    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
                      I'm bored so I wanted to insert myself in this argument
                      around February I might just have to take my salary cap info and throw it in a hat and remake the page just to keep active.

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

Personally Id give JP a year to get adjusted, byt he 2nd/3rd year we should have an idea about him.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Am I invisible? I'll give him 16 games. Every newbie shows what he has in the first season. I didn't like Drews first season. I didn't like any of his. I can't wait till he's GONE!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                            Am I invisible? I'll give him 16 games. Every newbie shows what he has in the first season. I didn't like Drews first season. I didn't like any of his. I can't wait till he's GONE!
                            your queen of the amigos!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                              • Jan 2003

your queen of the amigos!
                              My sentiments exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X