PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Frank Stephen

northernbillfan
01-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Eb's year end review of the offense is in and ready for your reading enjoyment:

OK. It’s done. The Buffalo Bills had a nice playoff run ended on the last week of the REGULAR season. I’ve been home for three hours – ate dinner, read the paper and cleaned out and inventoried the freezers – reflection time is over. 9-7 was nice and getting to look at the real playoffs from the outside was a nice tease but like the lovable loser that never gets the girl a tease is still a tease. I will say up front that, overall, I am happy with the season. I thought the Bills would finish with an 8-8 record. However, I am not happy with how they got there.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/01/03/up_my_flagpole_the_offense_in_review.php)

Ebenezer
01-03-2005, 12:22 PM
I'll take comments on part 1 of the three part series...some questions might be answered in part 3.

trapezeus
01-04-2005, 12:56 PM
I'll take comments on part 1 of the three part series...some questions might be answered in part 3.
I liked the article on the offense. I pretty much agree with everything that was said.

Ebenezer
01-04-2005, 02:23 PM
I liked the article on the offense. I pretty much agree with everything that was said.
thanks!

northernbillfan
01-04-2005, 02:49 PM
I have to disagree on the review on the TE's. Campbell and Euhus were injured for the last five or six weeks and were starting to be very good at that position when they went out.

Ebenezer
01-04-2005, 03:55 PM
I have to disagree on the review on the TE's. Campbell and Euhus were injured for the last five or six weeks and were starting to be very good at that position when they went out.
they were showing promise but the position was under utilized all year...Euhus is the future but what I meant is that Campbell, Neufeld and Peters are servicable and would be an addition to the roster...I didn't mean it as a negative thing.