PDA

View Full Version : Just watching ESPN news

Bill Brasky
01-03-2005, 02:22 PM
And somebody wrote in with a question about whether or not the Bills should keep Bledsoe. The entire panel all said the Bills should keep him because he was improving down the stretch in this offense. Ditka was the only one who said we should dump him, and that's only if the Front Office doesn't feel like paying him, otherwise we should keep him.

justasportsfan
01-03-2005, 02:35 PM
And somebody wrote in with a question about whether or not the Bills should keep Bledsoe. The entire panel all said the Bills should keep him because he was improving down the stretch in this offense. Ditka was the only one who said we should dump him, and that's only if the Front Office doesn't feel like paying him, otherwise we should keep him. These guys don't watch the bills like we do. They didn't see that Drew was mediocre at best in that stretch where we played weak teams. They didn't see that the bills started their drives beyond the 50 yd line more than 40 times because of D and ST.

FTG
01-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Yep. We won 1 game in that streak because of Drews play.......the Miami game. He did nothing to remember in any other game we won.

Bill Brasky
01-03-2005, 02:38 PM
These guys don't watch the bills like we do. They didn't see that Drew was mediocre at best in that stretch where we played weak teams. They didn't see that the bills started their drives beyond the 50 yd line more than 40 times because of D and ST.

I am aware, I thought maybe you'd find a little comic in the first post. I like how these guys talk about the Bills and probably watched 3 snaps this season.

wbat27
01-03-2005, 02:46 PM
I think that bledsoe's play was the only reason that we are not in the playoffs. And if we stick with him to long we are going to waste are stellar defense.

Bill Brasky
01-03-2005, 03:01 PM
I think that bledsoe's play was the only reason that we are not in the playoffs. And if we stick with him to long we are going to waste are stellar defense.

You mean the defense that got spanked like a 5 year old caught shoplifting yesterday?... by second and third stringers?

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2005, 03:03 PM
He did nothing to remember in any other game we won.
But he did plenty to remember in the games we lost. :;

Michael82
01-03-2005, 03:07 PM
You mean the defense that got spanked like a 5 year old caught shoplifting yesterday?... by second and third stringers?
Thank you. :clap:

ScottLawrence
01-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Im suprised non of the ESPN analysits when talking about Drew never mention his record and stats against the good teams in the league in his career.

Bill Brasky
01-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Im suprised non of the ESPN analysits when talking about Drew never mention his record and stats against the good teams in the league in his career.

I'm not.

That would require them to actually watch Bills games.

thebuffalobills4
01-03-2005, 04:48 PM
every one is a bunch of bledsoe haters .well i'm not.you should go bb.com,those dumbasses don't know what is like to play agaist
good d's.maybe i'm 14 but bledsoe is still my hero.any qb can have a
bad day. :scared: :mad: :chair: :viking: :madhop:
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/thumb_img8016066.jpg http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/thumb_PPS113120518_lower.jpg