PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Cowher

justasportsfan
01-03-2005, 03:29 PM
But he's laughing at TD right now.

TD's team couldn't even beat Cowher's 3rd stringers.

Cowher's 3rd qb looked better than TD's beloved Drew.

I hope the Steelers win the Sb just so that Cowher can laugh at TD's face even more.

Michael82
01-03-2005, 03:41 PM
But he's laughing at TD right now.

TD's team couldn't even beat Cowher's 3rd stringers.

Cowher's 3rd qb looked better than TD's beloved Drew.

I hope the Steelers win the Sb just so that Cowher can laugh at TD's face even more.
You are showing your hate of Drew again....

Cowher's 3rd qb didn't even do anything. All he did was hand the ball off to their 3rd or 4th string RB who was able to run all over our "overrated" defense for a long 9-minute drive.

justasportsfan
01-04-2005, 08:18 AM
All he did was hand the ball off to their 3rd or 4th string RB who was able to run all over our "overrated" defense for a long 9-minute drive. That's what we should've done that way Drew couldn't screw up our team. :tongue:

Drive 4 Five
01-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Like Cower or hate him, the guy is an icon. Never before has a coach represented a city the way Cower does Pittsburgh, with the exception of Lombardi of course. I for one have always been a fan of Bill Cower and the Steelers will win the SuperBowl this year.

justasportsfan
01-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Like Cower or hate him, the guy is an icon. Never before has a coach represented a city the way Cower does Pittsburgh, with the exception of Lombardi of course. I for one have always been a fan of Bill Cower and the Steelers will win the SuperBowl this year.I dislike Cowher just as I dislike Bellichick. It doesn't mean I don't think they are great coaches however.

TD must feel silly going on the record to say "they made a mistake".

I still think TD is a good personel guy , but his pride seems to get the best of him and his mistakes have outweighed the positives he's done w/ this team , so far.

Rob Johnson, GW and Drew are his mistakes which were huge factors in determining the outcome of the season. He gave Glibride and extension and he also gave Lindell an extension.

Ralphy should never have given him a blank check.

Iehoshua
01-04-2005, 10:45 AM
To think people were calling for Cowher's head at the end of last season. I can't say I like him either but to bounce back the way he did, added to his resume of consistently making the playoffs, he's not a bad coach. If he wins it all this year he'll be further solidified.

Drive 4 Five
01-04-2005, 10:49 AM
I dislike Cowher just as I dislike Bellichick. It doesn't mean I don't think they are great coaches however.

TD must feel silly going on the record to say "they made a mistake".

I still think TD is a good personel guy , but his pride seems to get the best of him and his mistakes have outweighed the positives he's done w/ this team , so far.

Rob Johnson, GW and Drew are his mistakes which were huge factors in determining the outcome of the season. He gave Glibride and extension and he also gave Lindell an extension.

Ralphy should never have given him a blank check.

No doubt. The worst part about it is the guy does not seem to be willing to admit his flaws and the huge mistakes he has made. Kind of like that guy pretending to be our president. By the way, does Donahoe have a career in politics? I have no problems with the mistakes but you have to be man and own up to them.

imbondz
01-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Cowher isn't a bad coach??? He is one Super Bowl win away from being a Hall of Fame coach.

Mr. Miyagi
01-04-2005, 12:19 PM
I hate that mofo. GO INDY!

Michael82
01-04-2005, 12:41 PM
I hate that mofo. GO INDY!
Me too! Go Chargers!

BAM
01-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Cowher isn't a bad coach??? He is one Super Bowl win away from being a Hall of Fame coach.

I agree. I have always liked Cowher and I hope he wins it all this year.

GO STEELERS!

PA BABY! :rockout:

Turf
01-04-2005, 06:11 PM
For God sakes Cowher gave us the game.

We were ahead by 1, about to kick a FG and go up by 4, and he was putting in his THIRD string QB, and every backup off the bench.
Cowher handed us the game as a gift to Mularkey. How can anyone be mad at him? The only thing he could have done to make it easier for us to win was not field a team.