• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paladin warrior
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Oct 2004

T.Henry

GOOD!!! He is CRY BABY!!! Travis Henry want out.. GOODI hope Drew BLedsoe Is next
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Drew BLedsoe will only want out If he not starter me thinks.

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

I literally had to cover my mouth I was laughing so hard when I read this post from paladin:
      Drew vs. RJ The similarities: 1) Both: #11 2) Both: hold the ball too long 3) Both:losing records with Bills The differences: 1) Drew is taller 2) Drew doesn't surf

Originally posted by paladin warrior
      Yeah Bledsoe is Suck. Never thew Touchdown near Red zone.NEVER. He Just Like Rob Johnson. He Hold Ball the tooo long and aways sack and fumble. He is getting OLD and Wore out.Let the Bill's Lose All the game. And Let the Bill's get Number #1 Draft next year. Bledsoe will be a Loser.When the last time the Bill's played in playoff and When the Last time Bill's win in the Superbowl.Bill's Had been Played In superbowl and lost 4 time!! Come on i wish Bill's need win In superbowl. I don't know when. I hope come soon. I always be Buffalo bills fan.

Comment

• dannyek71
        Drink Responsibly
        • Dec 2004

TH wont get us a 5th round pick....Look at what Dillion, a back 5x better than TH went for in a similar situation......
        [

Comment

Working...
        X