PDA

View Full Version : Bills to STUPID to win against Jets.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-24-2002, 04:46 PM
Aaron Schobels sack. Pennington running with ball hanging in one hand. Hit his hand Schobel cause the fumble.

Eddie Robinson wow did Pennington make you look stupid. How bout when Pennington stops you keep running. Youd either push him outta bounds or push him back in pocket for a sack.

Kicking to Morton? Have we not learned from the first game?

Travis Henry nothing bad from him, he didnt fumble.

Stupid plays cost games.

Novacane
11-24-2002, 07:09 PM
We have a lot of stupid players on this team and a lot of stupid coach's. I don't think Eddie Robinson is stupid though. Just washed up.

DIHARD2
11-24-2002, 07:47 PM
If I'm not mistaken the wind was to our back when we kicked off to Morton.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

BillC
11-24-2002, 07:57 PM
Everything this coaching staff does is REACTIONARY.

The only original innovation they came up with was the onside kick last week.

They don't have an original bone in their body.

Buffarama
11-24-2002, 09:16 PM
The conclusion I've come to, is that GW is on hormone therapy, cause not a freakin thing he does makes any sense from day to day.
I hate to say this, but TD flattered himself the day he decided on GW. He made a mistake. Now he needs to unmake it.

OpIv37
11-24-2002, 09:43 PM
What the hell is up with bashing Schobel for getting the sack? The announcers were doing that during the game too. I guess it's never enough. Sure, it would have been nice if he could have knocked the ball away, but it's not as easy as it seems in a full-speed football games with some of the best athletes in the world.

If Schobel had forced the fumble and the Bills recovered, the announcers would probably be saying that they should have returned it for a touchdown. Even when we get a good play, it's never good enough

BADTHINGSMAN
11-24-2002, 10:24 PM
Schobel could have easily caused a fumble, hit his arm ball pops out. If you have a shot at a sack or to cause a fumble, take the fumble. There was nothing hard about that sack. But it should have been a forced fumble.

Fat Tony
11-24-2002, 10:25 PM
I hear you OPIV, but there is something to teaching a tackling technique that creates turnovers.

Other teams teach players to tomahawk chop when going for a sack. especially a blind side sack.

Look at the replay. Schoebel's head is not down, he can see the QB. He puts his arms up to grab the QB by the shoulders. If he chopped, or at least tried to grab him around the midsection, he's got a shot at the fumble.

There is a reason this team has gone something like 8-9 games this year with ZERO turnovers.

WCoastFin
11-25-2002, 10:41 AM
Were you talking about when Robinson broke his ankles after Pennington threw a "Curtis Martin" on him? That was butt-ugly!