PDA

View Full Version : Which player who PLAYED looked the best?

G. Host
01-03-2005, 04:40 PM
We have heard how many people have said XXX XXX stunk. Which player who actually played (not those inactive or not on the field) the best in your opinion IN THIS GAME?

Pat Williams seemed to be playing for a contract renewal being constantly in backfield but he wuffed on several plays. Denney played well in spots but then he gets penalized on special teams. McGahee looked good then bad then good. I saw Mike Williams driving defenders and then missing blocks. Evans was absent for good portion of game and could not get seperation from backup CBs and safeties. Nate Clements had an interception/return but for most of game he could not cover well and that terrible fumble to start game.

All of Banta's snaps were good - is that the best we can say?

Inactives:
3QB 7 J.Losman, RB 20 T.Henry, S 27 C.Wire, RB 30 D.Brown, S 43 I.Reese, OT 79 D.McFarland, TE 85 J.Peters, DT 97 J.Bannan
Unactive:
QB 6 S.Matthews

Why was Wire and Bannan deactivated? Wire is a key ST guy and Bannan was needed if we got anywhere near goalline.

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Takeo Spikes. I think he had a phenominal year.

I still wanna be Darth Takeo here too!

:darth:

FTG
01-03-2005, 04:44 PM

I'll give you the zonebucks if you really do. I have 25K in the bank

The_Philster
01-03-2005, 04:45 PM
I have 25K in the bankthere's a shock :;

G. Host
01-03-2005, 04:45 PM

I think he had a phenominal YEAR as well.

But Takeo was wuffing on tackles in this game; backups drove him back a number of plays. That interception was great but one play does not make a performance for a game. It looked like the whole team went drinking night before. Did someone pull the fire alarm in wrong hotel?

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 04:46 PM

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12722

His tackles were down a bit at 96 total (61 solo 55 ast) but he had 3 sacks and 5 picks (gaining 122 yds on returns, an avg of 24.4 yds per return), 2 returned for touchdowns, along with 11 pass deflections.

Crisis
01-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Not gonna mention the obvious ones (McGahee, Evans)

Clements really stepped it up this year (minus the 4th and 20 play), he played lock-down on some of the best receivers in the league.

Sam Adams at times was good, he sure was invisible as much as he was being praised, though.

Freddie Smith, in his limited time looked good. Even on those trick plays, he broke tackles, and knew where he needed to be. He showed alot of heart, just needs to learn how to fair catch punts.

I thought Sam Aiken played well yesterday, other than him not going out of bounds twice in 2 minute drills.

Shelton was phenomenial. Never though a guy out of football for a year would open the wholes he did.

Mike Williams came up strong. Credit it to coaching, or whatever, but he's going to be a great lineman.

Sorry - just realised you meant last game. I put stuff in here from the whole year, as well as the last game.

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 04:48 PM
I'll give you the zonebucks if you really do. I have 25K in the bank
:shocked:

For real?

If you would that would be great, fellow Amigo! :mex:

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Sorry - just realised you meant last game. I put stuff in here from the whole year, as well as the last game.

I did, too.

That's strike two today on :darth:
:rofl:

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2005, 04:50 PM
I'll give you the zonebucks if you really do. I have 25K in the bankWTF? How did you get 25K?

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 04:52 PM
WTF? How did you get 25K?

It pays to be an Amigo!
:mex:

Err, rather it pays to be an Amigo as long as FTG is one. I have a whopping 24 zbs in the bank!

:chuckle:

G. Host
01-03-2005, 04:53 PM

Thief function. He had so many ZBs that he appeared to be able to bribe people to vote Mikey as winner of Greediest Poster (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=61197) :liar:

G. Host
01-03-2005, 04:54 PM
It pays to be an Amigo!

Err, rather it pays to be an Amigo as long as FTG is one. I have a whopping 24 zbs in the bank!

Only 24? You need 25 ZBs to change your title back!

FTG

The power of compounding interest. When we still had thief I stole about 1500 zonebucks and put them in the bank. The bank pays 2% daily.

Iehoshua
It pays to be an Amigo!

Correction... 324. :evil:

Thank you, FTG!
:up:

Michael82

No. You are Darth Buffalo here. Leave it at that or keep saving up the ZBs. :mad:

FTG
01-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Thief function. He had so many ZBs that he appeared to be able to bribe people to vote Mikey as winner of Greediest Poster (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=61197) :liar:

I did not bribe anyone to vote for Mikey.

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 04:57 PM
No. You are Darth Buffalo here. Leave it at that or keep saving up the ZBs. :mad:

Too late...
:couch:

FTG
01-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Correction... 324. :evil:

Thank you, FTG!
:up:

no problemo

Iehoshua
01-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Brother can you spare a Zone Buck?

G.Host! :fury: