X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Fairweather Fans.......

... Before leaving Buffalo today, Pride and I stopped at a gas station to refuel. I was standing outside reading the USA Today smoking a cigarette with my Bills jacket on.

Some meathead comes walking out of the store and says "I can't believe you can wear that **** today." I just smirked and said "Typical Fairweather Fan." The guy didn't say anything... luckily. He was pretty big and probably would've whooped my ass.

Anyways, like I am going to give up and stop supporting my boys because of one loss. I have to agree with whoever on National TV said that most Bills fans are bandwagon jumpers. Nearly every caller into WGR we heard on the way home sounded like they were giving up on the Bills.

Pitiful. Go root for the Patriots or something you ****ing blockheads!

• G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
    Anyways, like I am going to give up and stop supporting my boys because of one loss. I have to agree with whoever on National TV said that most Bills fans are bandwagon jumpers. Nearly every caller into WGR we heard on the way home sounded like they were giving up on the Bills.
    Why does it surprise you that the callers to WGR are the most critical and ready to give up? A lot of them still miss Chuck Dickerson.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i have way too much bills gear to quit now!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
        ... Before leaving Buffalo today, Pride and I stopped at a gas station to refuel. I was standing outside reading the USA Today smoking a cigarette with my Bills jacket on.

Some meathead comes walking out of the store and says "I can't believe you can wear that **** today." I just smirked and said "Typical Fairweather Fan." The guy didn't say anything... luckily. He was pretty big and probably would've whooped my ass.

I still have my Bills flag hanging outside my house. While I am disappointed I will never stop cheering for the Bills

Comment

• honey
          • Aug 2002

I'm very disappointed with this loss, but I look at where we started and how we ended up. We totally improved. I won't be a bandwagon jumper or a fairweather fan. I don't care what happens.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BAM

You were smoking a cig outside a gas station and you are calling them blockheads
            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Don't worry I was far from the pumps. Those ash trays weren't outside for no reason.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

I've been through Vince Ferragamo, Hank Bullough, 4 SB losses including wide right and missing helmet, Billy Joe Hobert, Home Run Throwback and Kevin Gilbride.

No way in HELL this will even budge me.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                  • Jul 2004

Listen Guys.. I am a Bills Fan Win Or Lose. My Boys Fell Short of my pre - season guess for season ends. I said 10 - 6.. But Sh** I'm happy with 9-7.. Damned Happy being we started how we did. I'm not going to post anything else on here for a week. I want all the A$$Hole Posters to go away and buy a Eagles Jersey.. Or Jets Jersey. I dont care who say what about who and when.. All I know is We Came Along Way Baby.. It Was A Hell Of A Ride... Good Season.. Better Than 8-8.. and surely better than 6 -10.. Go M.M... Good Coaching.. I'm One Bills Fans Who Is Impressed... Way To Show Em Willis... Top Back 2005 season... This Boy is crazy.. Lee Evans... Holy Sh**.. What hell happened to you Son... Impressive... Clements Rocked... We Are A Awsome Team .. And The Progress we showed from week 5 to week 16 is amazing.. We went from the LEAUGES JOKE Side by side With The Fins... To A TOP AFC THREAT In the Play Off Hunt... That Rocks... I LOVE THE BILLS.. FANS... AND THIS SEASON KICKED A$$.. Thanks For A Hell Of A Ride... See Ya In A Week....
                  @Hemlepp53

Comment

• DaBills
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
                    I've been through Vince Ferragamo, Hank Bullough, 4 SB losses including wide right and missing helmet, Billy Joe Hobert, Home Run Throwback and Kevin Gilbride.

No way in HELL this will even budge me.
                    True that. Try having only one superstar for a decade to get by on: OJ. Now that's pain when he's all you got. Or even try the day after each of those 4 SB losses having to go to work with Giants fans. That sucked major ass.

No ****ing way I'd jump ship. Good with the bad man, good with the bad.

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

OJ was my boyhood idol. My heart still wants to tell my head he didn't do it.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                        OJ was my boyhood idol. My heart still wants to tell my head he didn't do it.
                        I understand how you feel. I kept forcing myself to believe he was innocent until he perjured himself in the civil trial
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Hopefully the Bills gear will go on sale now, so I can stock up on it like I normally do at this time of year.

Comment

• DaBills
                            • Sep 2004

"OJ was my boyhood idol. My heart still wants to tell my head he didn't do it."

I remember when he put up 273 against Detroit and saw the 200 he put up against the Jests to break the then record 2,000 yard season mark.
                            “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DaBills
                              "OJ was my boyhood idol. My heart still wants to tell my head he didn't do it."

I remember when he put up 273 against Detroit and saw the 200 he put up against the Jests to break the then record 2,000 yard season mark.
                              I tell you it was one of the worst and best times in my life. My wife and I just closed on our house, and the night we had moved in, I get a call and my uncle who we were all real close to died. At the funeral home a day or two later, I heard that OJ was in cuffs because his ex wife was just murdered. I would never say he was my hero, but I was proud that he was a Buffalo Bill and set that record here.

Comment

Working...
                              X