PDA

View Full Version : Donahoe and Mularkey Embarassed

HAMMER
01-03-2005, 07:30 PM
How in God's name did we get embarassed by a bunch of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th teamers? Imagine how Hoe and Moo must feel after getting stomped by Cowher's scrubs. Actually I think I know, pretty much the same way we all feel, but much worse. They have to be absolutely, completely, and totally embarassed.

While I don't mind people bagging on Bledsoe to some extent, get off his jock, he is not the reason we lost. Our "vaunted" defense got trounced by the Stillers scrubs. It is a team game, our team sucked yesterday and it is clear had we gotten in the playoffs we would have gotten crushed by Indy, very clear.

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2005, 08:21 PM
While I don't mind people bagging on Bledsoe to some extent, get off his jock, he is not the reason we lost.
Yes, he was. :D

Halbert
01-03-2005, 08:29 PM
No he wasn't.

A big reason, but not the reason.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Imagine how Donahoe feels that the guy that got him fired from Pittsburgh not only came into his place and kicked his ass, but got his team knocked out of the playoffs.

Jan Reimers
01-04-2005, 07:27 AM
We sucked as a team, looking tentative and somewhat intimidated. MM and TD should be embarassed. I can only hope that we learn something from that (non)performance.

BTW, blaming Bledsoe or Lindell exclusively for the loss shows a serious lack of football knowledge.

moosestg
01-04-2005, 09:51 AM
BTW, blaming Bledsoe or Lindell exclusively for the loss shows a serious lack of football knowledge.
Absolutely, you cannot put the blame just on lindell and/or Bledsoe, it waas the whole team that friggin' sucked on Sunday, Bledsoes only big mistake was the fumble. And if Lindell had made the field goal we would have had to go for 2 on that late TD to tie, and we suck at that too. Whether people like to admit it or not, Bledsoe is a good quarterback, and if he, like Peyton Manning called his own plays, then he could take the blame, but he dosetn. The biggest mistake we had in that game was that stupid 3rd and 1 toss back that we lost yardage on. Moulds dropped 3 passes. Clements fumbled. IT was a team effort that resulted in the loss. Lets look positvely to the 2005 season, I htink this is the first year in a while that we can actually be excited for a season!

BTW I did end up getting tix from a scalper for the M and T Club Box seats for 80 bucks:rack:

justasportsfan
01-04-2005, 10:48 AM
TD+MM lost to Cowher+owners

Drew+Milloy lost to BB and the Pats.

We sure love losing games that have a side story.

BAM
01-04-2005, 11:30 AM

yep. A Serious lack. :up:

Iehoshua
01-04-2005, 11:33 AM

I don't place full blame on either one or both, although they sure did their parts!

I think they should be gone due to the big picture they've painted while being here.

jamze132
01-04-2005, 02:20 PM
We got drewed...again.

Mr. Cynical
01-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Imagine how Donahoe feels that the guy that got him fired from Pittsburgh not only came into his place and kicked his ass, but got his team knocked out of the playoffs.
There was a reason Rooney FIRED Donohoe and KEPT Cowher. Now we know. Just look at the difference in the two teams over the last 4 years.

The_Philster
01-04-2005, 07:54 PM
There was a reason Rooney FIRED Donohoe and KEPT Cowher. Now we know. Just look at the difference in the two teams over the last 4 years.

There were a lot of reasons...about 5.5 million of them. :$: :$:

Mr. Cynical
01-04-2005, 07:57 PM
There were a lot of reasons...about 5.5 million of them. :$: :$:
5.5 million and one. The one being Cowher was more valuable to the team than TD. :D