X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Bills OPOY

Who was the Most Valuable Player on offense this year for the Bills.. Evans was as consistant as any Rookie in the League, Besides Big Ben and Willis almost single handedly led this squad to a Playoff Run.

The Rook Evans had almost 1000 yds from scrimmage and WM rushed for over 1100 yards in less than 12 starts.. who was more of a factor in the Bills overall production in the recovery from the 0-4 start?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Evans was great but Willis was our MVP....................easily IMO
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FTG
      Evans was great but Willis was our MVP....................easily IMO
      agreed- he's the one that got it all started.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        agreed- he's the one that got it all started.
        Evans has been clutch since week 1.. without Lee stretching opposing defenses, Willis would have had limited success.

In that instance you might have to say that Lee Evans was the one who paved the way for WM.. so Lee is the one who got it started.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Jersey1031
          • Feb 2003

willis was the fuel behind the bills motivation during the end of the season push for the playoffs
          "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• AndreReed83
            Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
            • Mar 2004

Thank Heavens for both of em!

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
            "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

McGahee

He had more touches and was more instrumental in keeping drives alive and moving chains. Evans was great though.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                McGahee

He had more touches and was more instrumental in keeping drives alive and moving chains. Evans was great though.
                Evans Reception to TD ratio was probably top 5 in the entire League, and his yards/reception as well.. WM piled up over 1300 yards total from scrimmage but he still averaged less than 4 yards/carry for the season.

When it comes to making the most out of the opporitunities, I'd have to say Evans was a more lethal weapon.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Evans has no weakness to his Game, even showing a willingness to block, and the ability to Run the Ball on the reverse.

Willis still needs to work on Blocking in the Blitz pickup, and seemed to lay-out on the field at least once a game.. putting into question his durability.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by buffalofan19
                    Team MVP: Willis McGahee
                    Team Rookie of the Year: Lee Evans
                    Agreed.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Moulds and Willis .

Where would Evans be if Moulds wasn't in this line-up? Teams would double him and he'd be doing nothing.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        Moulds and Willis .

Where would Evans be if Moulds wasn't in this line-up? Teams would double him and he'd be doing nothing.
                        Moulds benefited from the presense of Evans just as much.. Without Lee stretching the field Moulds as well as McGahee would have found their jobs alot more difficult.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                          Moulds benefited from the presense of Evans just as much.. Without Lee stretching the field Moulds as well as McGahee would have found their jobs alot more difficult.
                          NO!
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Look at Moulds stats from last year without Lee.. If Eric didn't have all the drops this year he would have put up 90 Rec and 1200 yards.

Not to mention his TD receptions would've jumped. I remember at least 3 or 4 that Moulds dropped at the Goalline.

Comment

Working...
                            X