PDA

View Full Version : One player is not to blame for this loss.

Forward_Lateral
01-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Guys and Girls, the Bills lost. The WHOLE TEAM lost. Did Drew play like dog s**t? Yes. Did he allow some practice squad RB to run for almost 100 yards in 2 quarters? No. Did he allow the Steelers practice squad to eat up pretty much all of the 4th quarter? No. Did he miss a 28 yard FG? No. Did he fumble a punt inside his own 20? No. Did he send in the play calls, in which only ONE was a deep play against a bunch of backups? No. If you want to point fingers, fine, just make sure you are pointing at the entire team. They didn't deserve to win, bottom line. If you can't beat a bunch of practice squad/backups while their head coach and starters are pretty much laughing at you, then you don't deserve it. Maybe this will make them hungrier for next year, maybe it won't. Who knows. All I know is everyone did a piss poor job on Sunday, and everyone is to blame. Is Drew the answer at QB? I don't know. What I do know is, he sure wasn't the only problem for the 7 losses, and he sure didn't single handedly win the 9 games.

imbondz
01-03-2005, 10:02 PM
we never said one. We said Bledsoe and Lindell are to blame.

NapalmDeath
01-03-2005, 10:11 PM
we never said one. We said Bledsoe and Lindell are to blame.

D played perfect ball though! So did special teams. God, what was I thinking